The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Dark_MX and I'm here mostly to answer some questions.

1) Are you filipino?

No, I'm Mexican, sorry.

2) How did you find out about RR?

I hang out mostly at ACU and some people there say this is a nice AC too so I thought I might check it out.

Hope to get along with this community.
Awesome~

Welcome Dark_MX~!
One more question for Dark_MX:

1) Are you a fan of a certain rapper who shares your name? Lol. Smile)
No, I've been using this name for around 8 or 9 years, HE stole my name, cuz it was so awesome he sensed I would come up with this name even before I was born, and I've seen quite some people with MX at the end of their name around PSN too, this sucks.
Welcome to the forums, Dark_MX!
Welcome! Dark_MX! Smile
hello and welcome

Dark_MX!
(05-26-2010, 12:44 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums, Dark_MX!

I find Something amusing with this one.

ANyeayws, welcome to the Republic, Lithiumpaper Kevin and Dark_MX.
hello to all the new people! XD
Sorry if I'm not on much, got confidential work in progress-has to be finished.Yeah um, it's ARK Chaos, not Dark Chaos, (sorry if it sounded offensive).So yeah, I really like it here, nice place.Not only did Sacrus tell me, I went looking for good stuff on Armored Core and pow!I saw this place, I didn't join earlier cuz it looked kinda deserted(sorry again), but until Sacrus told me he was going, I thought it'd be good to have company.You may also see me in Armored Core Online mostly.But don't worry, I'm setting my best designs hereBig grin!
Wait until AC5 comes out. The Ravens will be more active than ever.......
or not....

we still LOL & Facepalm

oh. High & welcome!~
(06-03-2010, 03:11 AM)Ark Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if I'm not on much, got confidential work in progress-has to be finished.Yeah um, it's ARK Chaos, not Dark Chaos, (sorry if it sounded offensive).So yeah, I really like it here, nice place.Not only did Sacrus tell me, I went looking for good stuff on Armored Core and pow!I saw this place, I didn't join earlier cuz it looked kinda deserted(sorry again), but until Sacrus told me he was going, I thought it'd be good to have company.You may also see me in Armored Core Online mostly.But don't worry, I'm setting my best designs hereBig grin!

Ehehe. Deserted. Clapping
It's good.

Any other AC sites you're a member of? Your name feels familiar.

RagingTorrentIV

Name: Lucky
ACO Username: RT-IV (RagingTorrentIV originate from Caspian ACLR)
Birthday: February 20, 1991
Hobbies:internet / malls / dota
Favorite AC Game: Last Raven/ Silent Line
Welcome to the forums, Lucky!
hello Lucky and welcome hope you like it here XD