The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi and Welcome guyz!! Happy enjoy your stay here at RR Salute LOL
Oh goodness, more wonderful people who have come to partake of the feast. Please, do enjoy your stay as I have. The people here are very good. Happy
Merry Christmas to all.......I'm still searching for the other AC games but I can't make it priority for this month let's enjoy the holidays.
(12-19-2009, 07:29 PM)slowlearner Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas to all.......I'm still searching for the other AC games but I can't make it priority for this month let's enjoy the holidays.

Posts like that belong to the Rant/Rave Thread at the general discussion forum. LOL
Hi guys new member here ^__^

Name: Ichi Takayanagi
Nickname: Ichi
PSN ID: IchiTakayanagi (add me up if you're online and maybe we could play ac4 online and spar sometime ^__^)
Hobbies: Sketching, 3D Modelling/Animation, watching anime and listening to anime soundtracks etc...jpop, jrock, kpop etc...
AC Games Played: AC, ACPP, ACMoA, AC3, AC3SL, AC Nexus, AC Ninebreaker, ACLR, AC4...soon ACFA
Preferred AC Setup: Lightweight Humanoid
Preferred AC Weapon: Moonlight
AC Likes: Fast Paced Combat
Most Used Cores: Vanity, Tsubame Yuki, Shiro Aoi
AC Dislikes: N/A
Favorite AC Games: ACMoA, AC4(I love fast paced combat)
Favorite Games: AC, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Samurai Shodown, Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, Devil May Cry...well i have a lot to mention so...XD
Welcome to RR! Sorry I couldn't spar with you, as I don't have my copy of AC4 anymore.
Hey Ichi, welcome to RR! Big grin Based on your interests, I think you'll be at home right here Tongue. Most of us stopped playing AC4 and moved to FA, or am waiting for Armored Core 5 which will be later released this year though Tongue

I'm just curious, how did you find our site? Tongue
Welcome to the forums, Ichi!
welcome Ichi hope you like it here XD
welcum to our forums ichi

i hope you will have a pleasant stay
Welcome, Ichi!

I can play AC4 and FA anytime I want, but I'm currently having problems with my PS3's connection.

Sorry. XD
welcom Ichi!! >:3 i hope you have fun here in RR!
We've all been waiting for you man, we were betting you are a bot or not. Just kidding!

Welcome to Republic Ichi!
More bots? lol jk..

Welcome~! Welcome~!
Welcome to RR! Have fun, do whatever! Just don't go over the edge, mmkay? Big grin