The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-14-2010, 03:27 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]While Iraya herself may be gone from this blasted country, I suspect that ONE of you people are infested... with Iraya-sama's virus. > : (

hmm i wonder who that poor soul could be?
atdsutm Wrote:hmm i wonder who that poor soul could be?

The one who just quoted my previous post.

Welcome fresh meat! Jason

Beware of the cave! D:
WELCOME CHAOS. ENJOY YOUR STAY!

the people here won't bite. though occassionaly they will give you lap dances and french kisses.
(08-14-2010, 10:31 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]though occassionaly they will give you lap dances
QFMFT LOL

We're just trolling. Have fun!
Don't worry ChaosApostle, at least 99% of us here are manly men.

So manly in fact, we can post things like these and NOT turn gay.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c48QwiiYteM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c48QwiiYteM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Our lapdancer's lapdances are quite lethal though...
Welcome to the forums, Chaos!

WTF. Aladdin's Cave of Wonders? Another great childhood memory, now forever wrecked by RR. Congratulations! LOL
(07-04-2010, 02:23 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]cnu gamit mu sa tekken 6 igie?

perhaps we could have a tekken meet
gamit q s T6 si yoshi kadiri..
steve and law

welcome Chaos and yes beware of the cave!
(08-15-2010, 07:36 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2010, 10:31 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]though occassionaly they will give you lap dances
QFMFT LOL

We're just trolling. Have fun!

Fox, no! FFFFOOXXXXX STOP EEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT
Hey, i haven't even done anything... yet. Happy
(08-17-2010, 10:31 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, i haven't even done anything... yet. Happy

... Yet. Shock
oh but you have!
remember that dance you did for DT once LOL
I mean i haven't done anything like that in the past few months, especially when the new guys arrived.
oooh anyway the question is who's worse of drunk you or boss rick LOL