The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ Nix >> yeah i believe so, but not most of the time since sometimes i write like a rabid fangirl~ XD

@atdsutm >> waii~!!!

@Hempire >> thanks for the links, ill try to watch some of the documentaries later~

@grimweld >> orz im not THAT old, am i? i think hanna would do just fine, and also nice to meet you~ Happy

@Lord_Leperman >> yes, yes i was worried i was going to be a guest forever~ thank you~!!! *sparkles*

ohohoho~
yes yes it's more interesting to be a character in this crazy forum than a NPC *non posting chap?? <<<it just blurted out O.o**.

Watch the first link first. Keep an open mind. ##See my fav quote in my sig##
Welcome, welcome!
Welcome to the forums Hanna!
Welcome Hannah Clapping
i like zombies too, you should give me your ym id and i'll tell you about a brilliant zombie tv series. Shades
welcome Hanna!

hmm.. she sounds more like an RR member than I do.. =_=
@ everyone~ thank you for the warm welcome!!!

@ Morrissey >>sure, i've sent you my ym id ^__^
welcum!!!!!!!!!
welcome welcome hope you know what your getting into XD joke

Sophie
^Everything they said, and welcome to the Republic.
It's about time Hannah! Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Hai there! Welcome to RR!

You attended one of the meets @ DT's place right? I vaguely remember asking you and Trace if you were still up for L4D, but it was kinda late. Was that you?
Wow~ it's Hanna pala. It's great to finally see you posting here.

I suggest you at least leave your sanity at the front door baka mawala pa. Ehehe.
@ Shintetsu >> yeah, i think that was me.....you remember me as a woman right? not as a man? j/k

@ Nerese >> feel ko matagal nang wala ako ng ganun! XD
I guess I should've gone here first lol

Name: Jaron
Pilot Alias: Sero
Male

First AC game: [jk]Ace Combat 5[/jk] Armored Core:Last Raven
Preferred AC: LightMid-weight
Piloting style: still fixing it up.
Currently playing: ACfA

Trivia: A month ago my PS2 got busted because ants decided to have a party in there. No I do not eat when I play PS2 so there shouldn't be food in there. But on the other hand my parents allowed me to get a PS3 as a grad gift so I play ACfA on that one ^^