The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nickname: Ver

ACO Username: Kyuzo

Birthday: August 17, 1986

Hobbies: Driving, Fighting Other Ravens

Favorite AC Game: Last Raven
Hello Kyuzo hope you like your (hopefully long) stay here at Raven's Republic!!!
hey Kyuzo, hopefully you'll enjoy being a part of the Republic.
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyuzo+Mar 3 2007, 09:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kyuzo @ Mar 3 2007, 09:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Location: Makati

Hobbies: Driving, Fighting Other Ravens

Favorite AC Game: Last Raven [/quote:dd506e924e]
Welcome Mr. Kyuzo, we hope you enjoy your stay. We hail from the same city BTW Tongue
Thanks to all who welcomed me nicely. Clone zero i WILL enjoy my stay here hope you ENJOYED yours. -_-
I may be new here but im not in the arena.
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyuzo+Mar 3 2007, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kyuzo @ Mar 3 2007, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Thanks to all who welcomed me nicely. Clone zero i WILL enjoy my stay here hope you ENJOYED yours. -_- [/quote:6c4d3d090d]
ouch waaaaaaaah why are you attacking me get the ones with the throphies!!! Fear

wah ingat lang sa double posts LOL
Welcome to the Republic, Kyuzo!
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyuzo+Mar 3 2007, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kyuzo @ Mar 3 2007, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Thanks to all who welcomed me nicely. Clone zero i WILL enjoy my stay here hope you ENJOYED yours. -_- [/quote:788bed7d53]
I'm sure Clonezero didn't mean anything bad with what he said.

Anyway, our numbers are growing. I wonder who'll be out 100th member Tongue
Nice, another Pinoy Raven is going to be part of the Republic! Teh Raven Republic is <span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>multiplying</span>!!!

Anyway, enjoy your stay here since Ravens are pretty rare. No one plays Armored Core a lot here in the Philippines, and this is the place we're united in the world of AC. 'Hope to meet you sometime, well that's if I have the time to go with you guys and play AC. Big grin

... and clonezero didn't mean anything bad. He's only saying to enjoy your stay here though. Relax dude. Tongue
What he said doesn't have any ill intetion in what he said...
It's just that a few are currently in MIA status...
Mga namundok ba...

And no, I'm not a girl...
I may have a Maria in my name, but I'm 120% a guy...
Bleh, don't worry. My classmate has a "Mari" in his name.
Mari is ok for guys...
this is great Smile) ... we are growing... more and more pinoy Ravens are coming out Happy

=^.^=
Welcome to teh Republic!