The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Enjoy your stay here. Try to make it to the meetings. Feel free to just post whatever's generally on your mind. That should be enough, hehehe.
Nah, I live up in the mountains' so to speak, Near Antipolo Church.

Nope, I didn't play Last Raven.

Here are the AC games I've played though:
Phantasma - My first AC game, wondered how i can get the blue blade and do a swordwave and walk while firing a grenade launcher.
Master of Arena - I liked Phantasma so much, I got and played this one... Cleared everyting and realized I need to play the 1st Armored Core game to get a Moonlight.
AC2 - (Do 20 minutes of arena time count?)
Silent Line - (Do 5 missions worth of game time count as playing?)
Nexus - Just finished the missions and killed 9-ball
Nineberaker - trained a bit but battled with my friends most of the time
Armored Core 4 - Sumika is back! Played for one week of 99% pvp. 1% was the 4 on 1 mission. Stopped when fA came out. Was shocked of the changes.
for Answer - Kulang nalang ring radar at zone of the enders na. Yeah. The Macross game has no "Macross" in it's title after all.

Thanks for the welcume, guys.
(09-30-2008, 12:36 AM)Kanon Wrote: [ -> ]Master of Arena - I liked Phantasma so much, I got and played this one... Cleared everyting and realized I need to play the 1st Armored Core game to get a Moonlight.

If you load up a save file from PP, the Moonlight should be available in the shop. PP was my first AC game as well and i remember buying that blade once i loaded up MOA. I dunno, must've done something with my PP file but it was there for me.
Oh? Damn. Well, it's too late at this point. Hahah.
Greetings, and welcome to the Republic.

Gentleman
curses yet another that can play Foranswer and yet im stuck with LR,sure I have moonlight,but in this game its a pretty mediocre blade.Curses.....

Oh and welcome......and stuff......

I would say something in phillipino but id probably say it wrong and end up lookin stupid.Curses again.....
I like your avatar, Kanon.

ID in, ID out. ID in, ID out. ID in, ID out. ID in, ID out. ID in, ID out. ID in, ID out. ID in, ID out. ID in, ID out.

Aaaaaand ID in, ID out. ID in, ID out. ID in, ID out.

Chair
(09-30-2008, 04:31 AM)Tadakatsu1Honda Wrote: [ -> ]I would say something in phillipino but id probably say it wrong and end up lookin stupid.Curses again.....

Give it a try anyway. I do that all the time, and still manage to make other people look stupid.

And hi, I'm an apple from IL.
Welcome Kanon, Tadakatsu1Honda, and Necronium to our humble abode. Gentleman May thou enjoy the company of each other.

Dear sir Kanon, I enjoy at the sight of your avatar from Mezzo DSA. Tongue Also, who would have guessed that you're our 200th member XD
oh!Salute hi nd welcomeSalute Kanon
Hello Dar Happy!!!!
(10-01-2008, 08:52 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Dear sir Kanon, I enjoy at the sight of your avatar from Mezzo DSA. Tongue Also, who would have guessed that you're our 200th member XD

Yeah, I was hypnotized by it at the beginning. Tongue
Tadakatsu, Kanon...
I hereby welcome both of you to the madhouse. Enjoy the Madness.
Kanon Wrote:Yeah, I was mesmerised by it at the beginning. Tongue
<<<VICTIM.

ID in, ID out.