The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-18-2009, 04:32 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]MANCHESTer eh?

Gahahah, that's one down on the 'where to go next' list. LOL
Hello Long welcome to the Republic....i hope you support city and not the scum Gentleman
(08-18-2009, 07:39 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Nice choice of name. Welcome to the forums.

What he said.
Ditto.

Welcome, sir!
Zefyr
Paranaque. WOO!

Favorite AC Games:
Last Raven (2nd game I bought, 1st game I wanted to throw my controller at the screen with, always the top game in my AC line-up Big grin)
Silent Line (Ability to use OB with your actual BOOST is AWESOME.)
Ninebreaker (1st one I bought. I absolutely DESPISE Stark. Wanna take him apart slowly with MG Fire. Useful for just practicing with.)
Huh, I just mentioned the three AC games I own... Oh well Tongue

Preferences:
Last Raven: Mid-Weight Bi-Ped either OB core for story writing purposes or EO core if I want to kill someone fastah (OB is practically useless for me in Last Raven. I miss Silent Line's OB functions T_T). I rain missiles on you then I keel you with mah Python and Griffon/Gorgon. Either that or I spam the Karasawa/ Spirit on ya. (Lol, is the Karasawa considered a newbie weapon?) OMG and dual Rifles. My AC is all white so I like feeling like White Glint from ACFA. He wields rifles right? RIGHT?

Silent Line: Mid-Weight Bi-Ped. Dual Machine-guns and OB core boosting for fun fun fun. Either that or I spam the Karasawa on you with my Light-Weight Bi-Ped. Pewpewpew.

Piloting:
Last Raven: I stay as FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. DON'T COME NEAR ME PLS >_<

Silent Line: I stay as CLOSE AS POSSIBLE. Ratatatatatatatatatatat-*kabewm* (except if I'm using the Karasawa. GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME *Over-boost*).

And that's about it. I want AC4 and ACFA soooo badly. Need a PS3 first....

*edit

Dunno if anyone will run into this edit but hey...

I GOTSA PS3 NOW!!!! w00t. Have AC:fA too. Awesome XD
waw!! phyton user!!Shock

welcome!!Salute Zefyr Happy
What's up Zefyr? You're from Paranaque? Where there? Big grin I'm just from Alabang. And I'm in BF pretty much all the time.
Welcome to the Republic, Zefyr! Where in Paranaque? My place used to be in South Admiral, just on the outskirts of Merville before i moved to Bonifacio.

Whee, LR player. You have to make it to one of our meets sometime.
Haha, I wish. Slight problem with that happening. School, school... and uh... yeah school. If ever maybe I'll try during our breaks and blah.

BF Homes Paranaque. Hehehe, near RuinsIMEAN what ruins...? *shifty eyes*
Welcome to the forums, Zefyr!
welcome welcome!
Welcome, Zefyr!

You and NiX won't probably get along if you keep on hating LR that much! LOL

But SL is my fav AC era(and game) though.
I get your drift, haha. Wala yun. Welcome to the Republic Big grin
Zefyr, ah sa may Phase 1 ka. Magsabi ka lang kung libre ka, let's play AC one time. Like I said, I'm in BF all the time. Smile
welcome to the forums~