The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the Republic, Morrisey~!
Have fun here and feel free to express yourself.

Oh yes, before I forget, you'll learn alot here, just read on through some posts. OK?
Wow, welcome to the club, Morrissey. Do post. Tongue
Welcome to the forums Morrissey
Salamat Salamat Salute
A little late, but welcome Morrissey. A fellow Pro Evo player I see. Smile

You said you resided somewhere in the Timog/Tomas Morato area. Although that's not really "close" to my area, it's pretty accessible from where I live (Antipolo). Maybe one day you could join us in our meets.

Oh yeah, he said he found the Republic by SEARCHING! Yey for adding us to Wikipedia! LOL
You Play Pro Evo as well!?
bloody hell haha that i know more about Woot
but i'd still like to learn how to play AC as well...

yeah hopefully i'll see how to properly play AC... Shades
Don't worry about that because you will learn here. Trust me. Horsie
Whoa, it's been awhile, almost a month or so, anywayz I am Jack-O and this message is for the new persons in the forum, welcome by the way.
welcome Morrissey sorry for the late icommendations

anyway jack-o kaw kamusta na tagal mo na ring di nagparamdam ah...
Hello AC people! im a good good friend of NiX'. Whats up dude, daming mong posts ah 1,691 posts LOL

im actually not a AC player, tried playing but it didnt work out so much for me. just wanted to join up for the sake of making friends.

Im a tekken and starcraft player like NiX, although we dont play starcraft so much na coz the rest of the community is dead, so magtetekken ako with you guys the next time magkaroon kayo ng gathering.

oh by the way, if i may, i just would like to promote a site. its called tekkenphil.tripod.com
its the primary tekken philippines message boards. majority of the best players come to the message boards to chat with the rest of the tekken community. join up lang if you feel like it. im one of the moderators at that forum so dont hesitate to ask and introduce yourself. mababait ang mga tao diyan LOL

ill be posting here often, so ill see you guys around
Wakushu~!!

Welcome to the republic Pulse.
Mag-eenjoy ka rin dito Happy
thanks, i know i will
Welcome pulse Smile

Any friend of my friend is a friend of mine.

Cool sig.
elo pulse hope you like your stay
@grimlok
thanks for the welcome and for acknowledging my sig LOL

@clonezero
i will dont worry, thank you