The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Goat

Its actually my favorite, haha. It was the first with a storyline I got (I got it after Ninebreaker, which really didn't have a storyline). I had it on Controller type A and even though I had played Ninebreaker (which I got to the top rank with, thank you very much. Never got to fight Nineball though...), I couldn't get over the STEEP DIFFICULTY CURVE (for me anyway...) I quit for a while, got Silent Line, loved it, finished it, then I found out there was a controller type B in Last Raven *facepalm*. I finished Last Raven too after that, with all endings, and it became my favorite since. Now I get pwned in Ninebreaker for some reason, but I'm fine with the other two. Wow that was a long explanation.

@NiX

Sure, kung may time ako ahahaha... haha... stupid school... maybe during our breaks, haha.

@Everyone else who greeted me

Thank you ~ Happy
Name: Abdul Ala-Ukbar
Hobbies: Watching videos alllllllll day looooooong

Greetings and salutations to you all. I would like to join the Republic. I have heard that there is a lot of quality prawn videos here from my very good friends and they say there are very satisfied with what you have to offer. I come to you now so that I may partake of the bountiful harvest that may be found here and hope that I will be able to increase my viewing pleasure. If I like what I find here, I will make sure to spread the word of this to my brethren and encourage them to join this wonderful community of yours.

By the way, what is this "Armored Core" that you speak of? Is that a new kind of hardcore?
Hello Abdul sadly Armored Core is but a Giant Robot fetish. Majority of us are into it and it may be your kind too. It's all about Sakus and Love cannons that will make you ejaculate like a fountain!

*Fellow mods and readers, Abdul is a joke account, but can you figure who among RR's active members it is? It is definitely not me, but I have a sneaking suspicion on who it is LOL*

Oh, and welcome to RR Zefyr, enjoy your stay :p
Hi Abdul!
(09-05-2009, 08:50 AM)Abdul Wrote: [ -> ]Location: Khapalpakhstan

Location win! LOL
Greetings, Abdul!

We hope you find what you're looking for!
Welcome to the Republic, Abdul. If it's entertainment you're looking for, then we can definitely give it to you. Big grin
o_o..
Regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay, Abdul!
Holy Carp!!! He's Alive!!!
Just die and get your 40 virgins [only about 1% are women though]! Ahaha.j/k
Hi and WELCUM!!(dam) Abdul!LOL
I thought none of them are women?!? LOL

well... yeah.. location win.. that was totally a give away.. I already have a guess.. well.. a lot of them.. LOL

anyweiz... welcome! XD
(09-06-2009, 07:48 PM)grimweld09 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi and WELCUM!!(dam) Abdul!LOL

Blink, what the? Shock

anyways welCUM
LOL.. Grimweld beat Atdsutm to the "welCUM" thingy.. XD
That was sooo gay. >_>