The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-13-2009, 05:41 PM)ErgoProxy Wrote: [ -> ]I am from Malolos City, Bulacan and my friends are planning to make this small crew of AC players here

YES. THANK YOU. Spread the word, form groups around the country. Use this site as a base of operations. Big grin

Welcome to the Republic!
hello ergo and I feel your pain

@Grim hidden agenda FTW?

ruicross

Birth Date: October 10 1983
AC Name: Jera
Interests: all about video games(marvel vs capcom2, tekken dr, msg series, armored cores, certified monster hunter 2g player, many more...)
First AC Game: Master of Arena
Favorite AC Game: last raven
Classification: enthusiast on all gaming style, check everything then adapt the best for me
Welcome to RR Ruicross! First time poster, long time member I see. Hope you still keep enjoying your stay here. Oh, and we hope you become an active member too Tongue

Sorry about abruptly leaving chat, got DC'd.

CZ:

*Little does everyone know about Grim's diabolical plan to corner the global energy market through the use of Raven Republic communication system. They don't call him The Grim for nothing!*
Dude, quiet. People might be reading.

Welcome to RR, Melo!
you're an older member than me.. XD

so... welcome~?
Welcome!

Playing DotA atm, so just that.
another tekken player

MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcum!!!!!
Welcome, welcome! We're multiplying again.
thats three in the span of seven days nice XD but but if we continue to grow we cant spam no more XD
(05-14-2009, 05:13 PM)ruicross Wrote: [ -> ]Real Name: Rommel D Muico
Birth Date: October 10 1983
AC Name: Jera
Interests: all about video games(marvel vs capcom2, tekken dr, msg series, armored cores, certified monster hunter 2g player, many more...)
First AC Game: Master of Arena
Favorite AC Game: last raven
Classification: enthusiast on all gaming style, check everything then adapt the best for me

Dude Casimiro ka lang? And you play LR?! OMG OMG. Let's meet up. Alabang lang ako. Are you in like BF resort or something?
yes more slaves!!!!!!!

and BTW, dont play with nix, he will rape you, in AC or tekken or MVC2
LOL wut. I don't even play MVC2. LOL SFIV nalang.
Hey cool! I'll join you guys as long as it's a weekend.
Yeaaahhhh, more members! Welcome guys, enjoy yourselves, post some stuff in the threads, try to make it to the meets and hope you don't lose your sanity in the process. This place kinda does that to you. Tongue