The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
helo and welcome to RR, it took you quite a time to post your intro
Thanks everyone...
Sorry for the late introduction

@Shintetsu: No im not. T.M Kalaw?? That's my great great great great...... grandpa.. Smile)

@atdsutm: Yay.. I finally did it! Happy

@azuriel07: ei wazzup..
Hey, welcome Keisuke.

You play Tekken? Cool. We're gonna have a Tekken tourney soon. Maybe you'd wanna join in.

The King of Iron Fist Tournament
@keisuke- heh... cool avatar... what online games have you played?!?
Keisuke Wrote:@Shintetsu: No im not. T.M Kalaw?? That's my great great great great...... grandpa.. Smile)

Really? That's cool.

Welcome to RR, Rem! As people said, enjoy yourself around here. And if you want you can come to the Tekken tournament Tim (maitreya) linked to.
WElcome Keisuke!

Feel free to ask anything from us.....enjoy your staySalute
@maitreya: OK lets see if I can come.. Thanks.

@azuriel07: Thanks.. Uhmm... Ran, O2Jam, RO, 2Moons, FLYFF.. I cant name them all.. They're too many.. Happy

@theGrim, arch_angel: Yah.. Sure thing.. Thanks..
hi and welcome to RR keisuke Happy
Keisuke Wrote:@azuriel07: Thanks.. Uhmm... Ran, O2Jam, RO, 2Moons, FLYFF.. I cant name them all.. They're too many.. Happy

omg RO o____o
omg O2Jam o___o

Lol. Ano'ng level mo before you (supposedly) quit?
Sa wakas, nag-intro ka rin Rem. Mabuhay ang mga Taga- Marlone's Computer Instutute!!
Shintetsu Wrote:omg O2Jam o___o

Uhmm. Only lvl 37. But I am a Pro because I used to pilot lvl 100 there oOoSamoOo.. Happy But yup I quitted playing that game..

Yup e2 na ako Nerese.. Haha.. Marlone's Computer Institute.. LOL..
marlones computer institute!?!? aus ah!

@Keisuke... waw! pro k?!? lban nmn tau oh... hehe! bihira aq mkakita ng o2jammers eh...
azuriel07 Wrote:marlones computer institute!?!? aus ah!

@Keisuke... waw! pro k?!? lban nmn tau oh... hehe! bihira aq mkakita ng o2jammers eh...

Yah.. Bihira na nga din ako makakita ng O2Jammers ngaun eh.
Oops... "Used to be" a PRO.. Happy
But cge.. I will accept ur challenge... Anytime.. Anywhere..
D ko na nga alam kung marunong pa ako eh.. LOL
Keisuke Wrote:
Shintetsu Wrote:omg O2Jam o___o

Uhmm. Only lvl 37. But I am a Pro because I used to pilot lvl 100 there oOoSamoOo.. Happy But yup I quitted playing that game..

Yup e2 na ako Nerese.. Haha.. Marlone's Computer Institute.. LOL..

Blink You could probably 0wn any of my classmates. Anyway, welcome to the Raven Republic, Keisuke. Salute I'm BD, a nose bleeding perv member