The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, wassup bro! Ready to play now? Hahah.
(03-03-2010, 04:20 PM)Zeraph23 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Back~! Hows everything here?! XD I got Armored Core 3 and SL on my PSP ahhahaahah XD

Oh. Welcome back! LOL

Also, wait for Last Raven Portable.
Welcome back, Zeraph! Why not attend one of our meets soon, so we can try out SL in ad hoc versus.

Warning though - RR meets may now have a different flavor from when you last showed up. Best lock your sanity somewhere safe. If we were nutty before, we're absolutely insane nowadays. Crazy

Not to mention bromantic.
nice welcome back and yes its best to heed Fox's warning its even more of a jungle in here these days!
Name: Dan ReaƱo
ACO Username: Zephyrus
Birthday: November 27, 1991
Hobbies: playing DOTA, Skateboarding, Drawing, Graphic Designing, PLAYING AC
Favorite AC Game: Last raven(PS2), Master of Arena(PS1). Silent Line(PSP)

Independent Warlords Side (LAST RAVEN)
Welcome to the Republic, Dan!
welCUM

do ye play HoN ReonRaven
welcome dan!
Welcome, lifeform. Welcome!
Welcome~!
hello and welcome!

DAN

to the Raven Republic!

hope you like it here!
yoh yoh yoh

welcome!
HEY!! Thanks Guys For Welcoming Me here, I like This Kind Of Association, RAVENs gather at the same Nest Happy

thanks GUYS:
enjoyincubus
clonezero
azuriel07
iraya-sama
Grim
atdsutm

Sorry atdsutm but I don't play heroes of newerth, But I'm Willing to play that Game Also besides From DOTA Happy
But For Now, I'm Focus On My MECH Happy
Dude you're from Bacoor right? I'm from Alabang. We can meet if you want to play AC some time.
Hello used to lurk in ACO for a while reading the fan-fics mostly I never registered yet when that disappeared. I play AC since silent line and I casually play AC4 for 360.