The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the Republic, vhayste! Smile

If my memory serves me correctly, you are our first member from Bulacan. Now THAT will be a journey. Haha.
Bulacan isn't so bad. 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours from there to Manila... When I was a freshman, my class went to Bulacan every Saturday for CWTS haha
That's nice to see. I consider myself an expert with Ace Combat games as well. Tongue

*Wonders if there is an Ace Combat competition scene in the Philippines or around the world*

EDIT: It turns out that there is a competion for the Ace Combat series, but its more of a high score/time attack type of competition instead of a duel type of competition as in Armored Core.
... Finally I found the intro thread! ... I don't normally check my inbox so it took a while >_>

anyway

Nickname: Raffy, Paeng, Rap, RapRap, Vergel, de Dios, Pael (yes all of these where used one time or another)
AC name: Rodrigo Viramel, clonezero, clone #50, Delphinium
Hobbies: Reading, watching T.V./anime, playing games and marksmanship (airsoft or otherwise), bird watching ( I really hope you know what this SHOULD MEAN...), and basically collecting anything I consider cool and cute.
Fav AC names: Forbidden Ascent, Perdition, Ascent
fav games other that AC: the Ace Combat series, the Super Robot Wars series, the quick draw arcade game forgot its name I just play it, and almost any RTS game ...
My favorite tactic: Russian...

if I missed anything just ask...
Fav gaming habit: random...
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Feb 11 2007, 12:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Feb 11 2007, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Location: San Roque, Marikina [/quote:4b141a94d0]
Finally, someone pretty near. Since Black Dragon's seemingly on a hiatus for now, this is a good sign. Tongue

You up for some friendly games there clonezero? Riverbanks? PM me if you're up for it then we can arrange something.
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Feb 11 2007, 12:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Feb 11 2007, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->... Finally I found the intro thread! ... I don't normally check my inbox so it took a while >_>[/quote:b61a2dde4b]

Bleh. Minsan na lang nga may mag PM sau di mo pa tinitingnan, LOL!
BTW sa Tuesday ko n lang bigay yung sketch mo, I mean yung naka
photocopy with gellpen and yung original sketch, ROFL
Wahaha, thanks! Well, aaminin ko na sa inyo guys na isa sa mga pinakamahirap na laro yang Armored Core, well for the Last Raven that is. Gusto kong subukan ung ibang versions kaso lang, late na ako nakabili ng PS2 kaya ung mga lumang AC games, wala na akong mahanap.

Meron ba kayong mga alam na location kung saan makakabili ng quality, hard to find titles? Sa Quiapo meron akong suki, P450 para sa 10 games. And talagang almost original quality pa!

More power to you, mga AC gods. Worship

Nyahaha!
I concur Worship I concur!!!!

at kuya grimlock sa may sta. lucia ako nakatira ( salikod ng burger king... ung subdivison dun) kaya ko pumunta dyan pag monday lang sabihin mo lang kung saan kasi di ako galain eh kaya di ko masyado alam ung lugar (me pasok ako tues to sat tapos may volunteer work ako sa e.d.s.a. sa sunday)
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Feb 12 2007, 09:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Feb 12 2007, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->grimlock sa may sta. lucia ako nakatira ( salikod ng burger king... ung subdivison dun) kaya ko pumunta dyan pag monday lang sabihin mo lang kung saan kasi di ako galain eh kaya di ko masyado alam ung lugar (me pasok ako tues to sat tapos may volunteer work ako sa e.d.s.a. sa sunday) [/quote:17e7cc0490]
Holy smokes!

Dude, I live like 5 minutes away. 15 tops. Big grin

Let's take this to PM.
This is a <span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>BIG</span> chance for me to come with you guys since clonezero is my classmate. Hey dude! Kung pupunta ka next week (probably monday), sama moko kita tau sa school, pero mga anong oras kaya?

Oh BTW since I am here, well vhayste hope you enjoy your stay here, and besides 10 PS2 games for P450.00?! I usually have to go to Greenhills and buy PS2 CDs for about 90-100 pesos each.

Edit:
Oh yeah, we both have the same schedule. Tuesdays-Saturdays pasukan namin, and besides; wala din ako pasok every mondays! Tongue
Hmm...
Shifty Feels like the republic's going to be more lively...
so wats the whole plan it seems a number of us can come next week ... bring this up in the feb meet thread?
Nickname: Oz, Kaoz
ACO Username: N/A
Birthday: May, 27th 1980
Hobbies: Video games, Martial Arts, Graphic design
Favorite AC Game: AC: Nexus
Welcome to the Republic, Kaoz! Smile
we're growing in numbers!!! Shock this warms my heart Tears of joy