The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome and have fun, the usual remarks, and DOTA. Big grin
I play what's usually available. Tekken DR looks yummy.

And Welcome to the Madhouse Aruren.
And with you knowing Goat IRL, I say goodbye to the rest of your sanity. Ahaha. Joke.
Hi Guys

Grim recommended me here and my good/close friend Doom Trigger (ung tunay na DT) i am not an ac gamer yet, but with your help guys you can teach me a thing or two. Malay nyo pagpalit ko ang AC sa SF4 at tekken hehe.

Anyways here are my info

Real Name: James Tiu (and No i am not related to Chris Tiu, i get it that question all the time hehe)
Birth Date: May 10 1983
AC Name: -Glock-
Interests: I am a Fighting/R.P.G/ Racing Fanatic (Street Fighter Series, tekken Series, msg series, Resident evil Final Fantasy, MVC2 , etc etc.)
First AC Game: Armored Core: Formula Front (ung sa psp)
Favorite AC Game: to be edited

About me : Well i am a video game addict since family computer days. And Street Fighter One was Still in the Arcade ( yes they had it back then with 2 big buttons and ryu looked like well didn't looked ryu at all. hehe no offense to all of ryu fans, i am a ryu fan myself). Anyways video games has been my favorite pasttime and stress reliver for the past 2 decades. i am so addict in vidoe games i plan to make a business out of it. im opening an online gadget shop. ( special discount to all RR member of course =) ) so wish me luck.

Im also looking for anyone who has a wide knowledge in Website developing, website programming, photographers, grafics artist for my website. any help or ideas to share will be appreciated i will pay you pro sana wag lang masyado mahal hehe start up stage pa lang me. All who helped me will be well compensated in the future. pag nag hit off ung site.

Why am i setting an online shop?

My Goal is to offer hi- end/ hi Quality Gadgets At the Lowest Price Possible. And Growing Our Sales Under Very Low Profit Margin. (Mahal kasi sa malls taga sobra mga games console sa malls and fed up with working. )

So thats my story hopefully you guys can help me out anyone intrested may contatct me @
my Globe number 09167257480 or Sun number 09224919207 both number are active.

My ym is icy_james20@yahoo.com

hope to hear form you guys soon TIA
Hello and welcome to RR icy_james20. I see your name a lot in TPC in the games section Tongue. Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm just a bit concerned about posting your mobile number in a semi-public forum, are you sure you want to do this so I don't have to edit it out? (I usually edit mobile and Email addresses from posts to protect user's privacy, but your case might be different). Interesting proposition you have there though Tongue
Welcome to the forums James! Yeah I don't know whether to edit out your contact details as well, exposure is always good for a businessman. LOL

I might be able to help with some of the webmaster side stuff for your online shop, but my availability will fluctuate from time to time due to the project-based nature of my office job hahaha.
welcome james!

how about you post in the RR business venture thread... XD
hi Aruren and icy_james20 welcome to RR Gentleman
@Lord_lepperman, Grim, Azuriel07,Grimweld09 thanks for the warm welcome guys. thanks din sa concern bout my personal info medyo need ko kasi talaga ng webmaster.

@Lordlepper_man tiga tpc din pala you. isa me sa seller sa tpc game console section

@Grim really bro thanks can you pm me ur contact number so i can ask you or call pag di you busy thanks bro.

@Azureil i will bro dami me naiisip. i have many business ideas up in my head we should set up a meeting once or twice a month if we have the time so we can brain-storm our ideas.
Hi James, welcome.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, you were @ DT's last Friday, right?

You're giving off the same type of aura. If I'm correct though, those were some epic Tekken fights I saw.
Welcome icy_james20!

and another tekken player joins the RR crew sorry but unless they return doctor B or Gon I wont be playing any tekken oh well XD hope you like it here!!!
Yay! I like new people! Because they (usually) don't hate me! XD
@ Shintetsu and Clonezero yup its me thanks for the welcome
Hi Everyone,Am New Here so am going to give my best in the Republic

Name: Alex
ACO Username: Omega Zeraph 09
Birthday: July 9, 1993
Hobbies: Listening to Music, Sleeping, Games
Favorite AC Game: Armored core For Answer,The Future is Now Salute
Hi Alex, welcome to the forums!
another foreign member nice welcome!

hmmm dont you guys think if this continue sometime in the far future maybe we/they can hold a PACT-ish tourney for them well maybe XD