The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't be a proper welcome without a YouTube welcome. ;P
Grimlok Wrote:Can't be a proper welcome without a YouTube welcome. ;P

Meh...I got nothing to do plus...no one really clicks what I hyperlink anyway T_T

Welcome (again and again)
I do!

...occasionally...

>.>
HayWire Wrote:

Meh...I got nothing to do plus...no one really clicks what I hyperlink anyway T_T

Actually, people do. Most just don't reply, but they do. =P
Welcome to the Republic Trace~!
Your works are so cool~!
NiX Wrote:
HayWire Wrote:

I do too Salute
Welcome Trace and Cisco Big grin
Holy cow! Crimson, you're back!? Shock
Shock I guess so.

I am here to show ya'll my fanfic in progress

I will contribute to the forums when I can, but I don't have my PS2 at school...my little sister has it.
that's a bummer lol
That is man...that it is .-.
Welcome.

Lol adik yung isa sa RF >.<
R.Leonhardt Wrote:
NiX Wrote:
HayWire Wrote:

I do too Salute

me too but only when Im on an internet shopChair
Name: Jan or call me Ace
Pilot Name: Cipher
AC Name: Ground Zero
AC type: Midweight Biped
I'm fond of using no lock-on weapons like blades and rockets, though Im not really good in OB. That's why I use EO and standard most of the time. I'm relatively new to the ravenfold considering NB was my first AC game and I haven't battled against a human opponent since I'm the only one playing here...

By the way, I lived in Pampanga but in school days I live near UST since I study there. Im not that good in AC and I always want a prolonged battle but I can give some suggestions or tips about designs since experimentation is the thing I always do in AC.

You can call me a noob or newbie. I don't always play alot since I have to maintain my grades so Im not that good in battling. My friend told me about this site of Filipino ravens so I decided to join. I hope I'll enjoy posting on this site...
Welcome to the Republic, Ace! We hope you enjoy your stay as well.

Oh yeah, like in all things, studies first. Haha. Tongue

EDIT: If you're ever in the area next time we have a meet in Quezon City, you might want to join so you can experience firsthand what real player vs. players is like.