The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ayan nanaman tong kapatid ko....sorry for atdsutm's stupid comments about me as usual...clonezero, help me here! Domo Jason Domo Jason Chair
sorry po T_T

anyway cno po sa inyo si raffy kasi meron pinasabi si mark na magkita day kau sa shell buendia sa sabado kasi meron day sya ibibigay sa kanya?
Raffy would be the guy known as clonezero, better known as "Dad"...

Well, welcome to the Republic. Just be yourself, try to fit in and whatever the guy who pointed you here did, please do not follow his example.
I'm saying this ahead of those who'd say it anyway.

Assuming that you ARE someone else, we, in my honest opinion, don't really want anything to do with Mark now. If you really want to be a Raven, then you should at least join in your own accord, at your own time.

If Mark still insists on meeting up with Raff, then try PMing him. At the very least, Raff should know what to do.

You're still welcome. Big grin
@fox: i'll try ^^

@shin: i'll try to pm him ^^
Z man:
two words: bad timing >_<
undas at pupunta kami sa probinsya para dalawin lolo ko ( the one yuo can't discuss circumcisions with unless you want it done the next morning ... no warnings required X_X but still I love him all the same LOL )

arch_angel : I pity you and your brother tsk tsk tsk ... I wonder what you do to bear that kind of burden >_>
yeah raffy.....poor me huh?
(10-29-2008, 01:45 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]WELCUMMED!!!!

Ok... Someone teach him proper -Englihs- please.

And for you DaiZengar (Astig ah) IS it OK if I call you DZ?
Welcome to ther epublic and do send my regards to Mark1.
If it's OK, do PM me on how he's doing.
Welocme DaiZengar! Just a question, when did Azuma-Blade arrive back here in the Philippines.
hey guys.
newbie Raven Republican here, although i've been a big fan of Kotobukiya's Armored Core kits...and just this year, the video game courtesy of the exciting and addicting AC Formula Front Extreme Battle psp game. my first kit is a Mirage C01 - Gaea (which i got round 2006, then stopped a bit and focused back on Gundams)...but i'm targetting to catch up with the line.

hope to be part of this community. glad to find a local AC group.
cheers and more power to everyone!
(11-04-2008, 02:01 PM)mytymark Wrote: [ -> ]glad to find a local AC group.

We all were, then RR turned into a more general gaming group. Welcome to the Republic! Smile

Oh and feel free to show off your stuff here.
Welcome.......
(11-04-2008, 02:35 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome.......

Woah!!! is it me or something seems.......... "right"? LOL

anyway welcome to the Republic, DaiZengar666 and mytymark
Domo Chair Jason THE WORLD'S GONNA END!!!

anyway hello mytymark though art dubbed mark3 LOL
WELCUM! Smile