The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stop saying that! You guys bring me tears.. the tears of joy! ... I'm happy! Tears of joy *sob*

<span style='color:white'>LOL joking, hawhaw haw!</span>
ace combat v.s. mode is stupid. it would take an eternity for two skilled players to shoot down each other.

it's like playing all abbadon in dota. first blood in 120 minutes. LOL LOL LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Feb 13 2007, 10:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Feb 13 2007, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->ace combat v.s. mode is stupid. it would take an eternity for two skilled players to shoot down each other.

it's like playing all abbadon in dota. first blood in 120 minutes.&nbsp; LOL&nbsp; LOL&nbsp; LOL[/quote:65f9fe9ea3]
<span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>@_@</span> ROFL, related ba yung quote mo sa topic? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Edit:</span>
Nevermind, nahanap ko na yung sinabi ni Lord_Leperman and vhayste about teh Ace Combat thing. <_<
Since I am here, uh welcome Kaoz666! Hope you enjoy your stay here. 'You a Filipino or are you a foreigner? XD
welcome to the republic Kaoz666...

what martial art are you interested in?
Name: Obaid Dumas
Birth Date: May 27, 19Hundred80

GameFaqs/CAWS.ws/anywhere online identity: Thr33X

AC games: AC:N, AC:NB, AC:LR

Other games:
1. Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007
2. Need For Speed: Carbon
3. King Of Fighters 2006

Currently Busy on:
Armored Core: Last Raven
*Learning from the masters right here at TRR Worship

SVR2007
*Doing what I don't do when I'm tweaking ACs, creating kick-ass CAWS (CreateAWrestler)

NFS:C
*I'm a gearhead, what can I say...Garage is at 20 or so rides right now.

Hobbies and Interests: Games, Girls, Cars (I AM THE DRIFT COMMANDER!!!), Girls, Movies, Girls...notice a pattern here.

About Me: I'm Kaos666's twin brother (no lie). I dabble in e-feds too when I have free time. I'm basically all over any games that allows creation of anything...it's really what makes good games into great ones in my opinion.
Nice, twins from the RR. Tongue

So you love customization eh? Enjoy your stay here. XD
Cool, we got twins. Big grin

Welcome to the Republic Thr33x!
Thanks much, I do think I'm gonna like it here from what he sez. I'm seeing lots of ACs that make mine look like child's toy. I will learn, I WILL LEARN! You'll see...lol
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Feb 13 2007, 10:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Feb 13 2007, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ace combat v.s. mode is stupid. it would take an eternity for two skilled players to shoot down each other.

it's like playing all abbadon in dota. first blood in 120 minutes. LOL LOL LOL [/quote:0c8c851f81]
lol maybe we could chop that time down with the FALKEN Shifty

and oh yeah hello to the twins!
Welcome to the Republic Thr33x, and a belated welcome to Kaoz666.

More members! MORE MEMBERS! WOOT!
Cool...
Twins...

I hope your AC's don't look the same...
Joking...

Pleas enjoy your stay...
and leav the towels, shampoo bottles and soap bars alone...
twins eh ... tag team AC battle's? ... could be a tricky team ... but which is the evil twin hm?
Quote:twins eh ... tag team AC battle's? ... could be a tricky team ... but which is the evil twin hm?
riiiiight Shifty
Welcome to everybody that I forgot to greet because of my exams and photoshope Roll eyes

Don't hurt meh Angel
welcome to the new ones out there well its been a while too busy at work
Thr33x, Kaoz666 welcome. My co-neophytes in the republic. LOL.

Shoot, I gotta work. Cyah! hehehe. LOL