The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for teh LULZ!!!! <3
did u played AC1 online using psx emulator?
Hi XA, who exactly are you directing that post to? Everyone?

Anyway to answer your question, nope, haven't tried AC1 online yet. Maybe Goat or Leperman.
AC1 online? Is that even possible?
Yes it is. Online multiplayer for many older games is actually possible through emulation. From NES to PS2, iirc.
Hmm, I haven't tried doing that yet, you'll need good connectivity for a good game as well.
pls when can I fight u guys
If u wanna know how to play it online check it on recyclomaster's channel on youtube
how about playing ACLR online?
(08-02-2010, 06:38 PM)Perfection XA-97524 Wrote: [ -> ]how about playing ACLR online?

I know most of the regulars here and I can tell you that none of us are capable of playing online or are willing to jump through hoops just to be able to play.

Also, please post on the proper thread next time. You're welcome to create one about online LR there.
we are going to have a meet and play LR.

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...301&page=1
Ah yeah! just attend the meet so we can play!
Yeah. Show up at the next meet and treat us to a beatdown. Boxing
(08-07-2010, 11:18 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Show up at the next meet and treat us to a beatdown. Boxing

Yeah. Get hazed RR Style.
(08-02-2010, 06:38 PM)Perfection XA-97524 Wrote: [ -> ]how about playing ACLR online?

Don't you leave your house?
The real world is a pretty interesting place. You should visit it as much as possible.