The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to all those I missed out on. Have a good time here at RR. Tongue
Courtroom killing sounds fun. Who to kill, who to kill~

Hi hi to all those people i missed, I rarely log on these days.
Hiya i'm a new member

Birth Date: May 23, 1993

ACO Identity: SFreedom
Interests:ARMORED CORE (da...) designing AC. I'm 100% OTAKU
First AC Game: Master Of Arena
Favorite AC Game: Master of Arena
Classification: lightweight and heavyweight AC Designer
Favorite Enemy's: Nine ball, Stinger, My self (at MK Ranker), and all Ex. Arena AC's
Favorite Fighting Style: Sword fighting style
Pilot Ranking: A++
What a great intro Salute

Welcome to RR, Zeraph23. Attend one of our meets if you can, we'd be happy to play you and your sword fighting style in any AC game!
hello dar new member! este Zeraph23 ... hope you'll like it here Happy

yes do come new faces at the EBs are always a welcome site.
Welcome, Zeraph23. Try attending in one of our meetings, you'll experience a lot of Armored Core PvP. Kapag first time mo pumunta, lahat ng players kakalabanin mo isa-isa. You might want to spar with some of our bladers here (HayWire & Roninfang, the only ones I could remember). Tongue
welcome zeraph come join us in our next EB
Hi Zeraph. Mukhang mahilig ka sa MOA ah. Dapat mong masubukan ang Raven Republic AI Arena. LOL
Nyarm Nyarm. MoA reminds me of <b>blade tracking</b>.
Welcome to the Republic, young one. In these sanctified halls will your deeds be measured and your prowess weighed. The Flock stands ready to ascertain your worthiness and guide you on the path to your destiny. Allow not your resolve to waver for we shall shadow your footsteps with our own. We hereby await your presence.

May your swords hold firm and your enemies fall swiftly. By your bladework shall you be known.
Hmm...
A blader...

Now that's something we don't have a lot of.

Zeraph, try going to our meets, if you don't, you'll be missing a percentage of your life.
Serene Wrote:Zeraph, try going to our meets, if you don't, you'll be missing a percentage of your life.
Yes, you will. You haven't played Armored Core till you've gone up against a tank with 2800 shell defense.

Welcome to the Republic, Gevan!
I'm still the youngest I think.

Anyways
Welcome Zeraph23
Welcome Zeraph23.
(glad someone joins here that was born in 1993, Yay!!!
)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR WARM WELCOME I'M VERY DELIGHTED TO BE HERE
I can't wait for our next EB tnx again (at MOA i think) i'm living at pasay city so i'm close by MOA...
I really want to spar with all of you....