The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Online Aliases: zero_kanipan, zk306
First AC Game: AC3 (i think. just versus matches with friends)
Fave (but not necessarily good at) AC Class: Lightweight blader
AC likes: Moonlight blade, blade wave, vertical missiles
AC dislikes: overheating, aerial units, back-mounted railgun that drops lightweights in two shots ><
Fave AC game: Master of Arena

Hobbies: playing video games, reading webcomics, watching anime, planning stuff i never really get around to do
Music: alternative, rock, techno/trance, classical
Favorite Video games (in no particular order):
-Armored Core series
-Freelancer +mods (especially Itano Circus)
-Gran Turismo (doesnt matter which one, i suck equally on all of them but i like me shiny cars)
-Lineage 2 (dark elf females. end of story)
-Touhou series
-Dwarf Fortress
-Melty Blood series
Welcome to the forums, zero!
(08-26-2010, 08:08 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]Hobbies: playing video games, reading webcomics, watching anime, planning stuff i never really get around to do
Music: alternative, rock, techno/trance, classical
Favorite Video games (in no particular order):
-Armored Core series
-Freelancer +mods (especially Itano Circus)
-Gran Turismo (doesnt matter which one, i suck equally on all of them but i like me shiny cars)
-Lineage 2 (dark elf females. end of story)
-Touhou series
-Dwarf Fortress
-Melty Blood series

[Image: 7LJim.gif]

Welcome to RR, enjoy your stay! Do you play Last Raven if i may ask? Tongue

Cheers! Big grin
(08-26-2010, 08:08 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]planning stuff i never really get around to do

We'll get along just fine. LOL

And Rick, I think AC's required gaming skill is somewhere on a similar scale. LOL
world of warcraft higher than Halo?

since when mmorpgs require skill?
Welcome to the forums Smile Try and attend our meets~

(08-26-2010, 08:08 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]-Lineage 2 (dark elf females. end of story)

I had a dark elf female once Happy I think you might remember her? Or not. I remember switching over to an LE spellsinger before quitting that game.
[Image: 6b5640bc.jpg]

[Image: Shot00006.jpg]
thanks for the welcome ^^

@Lord_Leperman
yup, i play Last Raven. if routinely getting blown up counts as playing ^^u you play DF too?

@Sforza
wow, i remember that character. that was from a long time ago. namimiss ko tuloy sila Jess XD
Dwarf Fortress.. So far the best graphics I've seen.

Welcome! I assume you read the warnings about some dark cave right? Big grin
(08-26-2010, 09:09 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dark elf female once Happy I think you might remember her? Or not. I remember switching over to an LE spellsinger before quitting that game.
[Image: 6b5640bc.jpg]

[Image: Shot00006.jpg]

Oh wow. O_O
(08-26-2010, 11:29 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! I assume you read the warnings about some dark cave right? Big grin

thanks ^^

uh..dark cave oO?
lol just stay out

anyway welcome hope you like it here and yes go to the meets!!!!
(08-27-2010, 02:56 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2010, 11:29 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! I assume you read the warnings about some dark cave right? Big grin

thanks ^^

uh..dark cave oO?

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7847358
(08-27-2010, 06:52 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7847358

Sforza's cave id like to see, but the other one...no thanks XD
You'd like to see another man's cave? Goddamn. LOL
zero be very aware of what you say in RR as you can see people here have a peculiar way of translating what you say XD