The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the forums, Samara!
Welcome, Samara!
Welcome... lurker.. xD
(03-11-2010, 05:17 PM)ReonRaven Wrote: [ -> ]I like This Kind Of Association, RAVENs gather at the same Nest Happy

Yup, you said it Happy

And welcome Samara....samara,samara...sounds familiar. Isnt that from the grudge LOL
thanks, yes and no personal little story of mine with that name. One day I will share it
hello and welcome!

SAMARA

to the Raven Republic!

hope you like it here!
hi hi hi samara! XD
We've been having lots of new guys recently, hope you guys stay and have fun here! Big grin
Niji, Samara, Reon...
So many... Cool!

Welcome to the Republic people!
Paladins Forever!
w00t. Summer's finally here. I am back and better than ever, cuz now I have a PS3 AND AC:fA!!!! I'm giddy all over XD

That said, I'm having trouble with it sumwhat, but BLADING IS NOW HEAVEN TO ME. Good thing too, since it'd be sad to see Revelate's PS3 version not use that Dragonslayer of his. *WHACK*

So hello again. Big grin
WELCUM TO DA FORUMS!!!!!

Zephyr!!!!!
[Image: ?plugin=ref&page=image&src=zephyr.png] whut?
O RLY???!?!?!?!!
Name: Jonathan Gener
ACO Username: wildheart
Birthday: April 25, 1983
Hobbies: playing strategy and tactical games, watching animes and reading mangas
Favorite AC Game: Its Master of arena since yun pa lang nalaro dahil wala ako ps2 hehehe but still I can stay na first time kong mahawakan ang cd ng armored core i knew na nakita ko na ang pinakamagandang mecha game ever.

Favorite Ac: Since master of arena at project phantasma pa lng nalaro ko and favorite design ko ay yung leg na lightweight with heavy weight capacity at stability. prefers freedom to move and go wild in the arena. weapons of choice would be a mortar for the missiles and machine finger and moonlight for close combat. fighting style depends on opponents but i would usually prefer head on combat and sword fights.

nice to meet you guys and happy to find a site na may interested sa armored core but i still need to save money para makabili ng ps 2 para makarelate ako sa inyo Smile pero if ever kahit makapanuod lang ako ng nagllaro ng AC ay oki na skin hehehe dahil ever since isa na kong mecha addict
Welcome to RR, Wildheart. If ever you're in the Metro, try dropping by one of our meets. It's usually a good thing to find another Pinoy who's as nutty about AC as most of us are. LOL