The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One more thing; call me Goat or Goatling. I wouldn't want to be called "sir". :p
got it goat!Salute
isburai Wrote:@strawhat_luffy
uhh, more on eyes set to kill, good night nurse, senses fail, the used... stuff like that, but i know jimmy eats world. Tongue

ahh, ok. good enough for me haha. <3 The Used.

>_> if you had said MCR or something like that I would've had to rant though <_<
Woah~
2 days late~!

Welcome to the Republic Mark and James.
We're being invaded by bible people.
strawhat_luffy Wrote:
isburai Wrote:@strawhat_luffy
uhh, more on eyes set to kill, good night nurse, senses fail, the used... stuff like that, but i know jimmy eats world. Tongue

ahh, ok. good enough for me haha. <3 The Used.

>_> if you had said MCR or something like that I would've had to rant though <_<

MCR?! ugh... Vomit haha!
Hey Mark, get your ass on chat. NOW
Who here likes MCR?

...I'll bitch-slap you to the seventh level of hell. Welcome, <b>James</b> Big grin
Shintetsu Wrote:Who here likes MCR?

...I'll bitch-slap you to the seventh level of hell. Welcome, <b>James</b> Big grin

OUCH Argh
whats MCR?
My Chemical Romance. They're okay with me. Go ahead and bitch slap me, Shin.
NiX Wrote:My Chemical Romance. They're okay with me. Go ahead and bitch slap me, Shin.

Gerard Way, the vocalist of MCR? Actually he said that he thinks the emo movement is stupid.

As for me, I like MCR too but their new stuff hasn't appealed to me as much as their first few albums. They were pretty hardcore in their indie days, and then shit happened. The only song I like in their latest album is the black parade song. I treat it as a pop song, on the same level as something by Britney Spears.

Go ahead and bitch slap me too, Shin. LOL
@apple head
yeah, you're right, i used to like MCR before, i like their first and second album.
Yuck, did you say Brittany Spears?Vomit
by the way james is my cousin....
Oh, small world, eh? LOL

Yeah, maybe i'll bitch-slap myself later for liking them in their indie days. Then came popularity. blehh. Plainly put, I hate them nao. I disregarded what Gerard Way said. 'Cause from here, he's like the Spongebob of Emo. x_x

We're getting off-topic LOL