The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its way smaller than a 14inch TV... -____-

XD

got used to it.. LOL
yeah Roll eyes , and not to mention the cramped space wherein you also have to sit behind me cause I'm right beside the computer. LOL
Sardinas ampuchit.
Tapos ang init pa kasi wla kaming aircon and enclosed space ung pinag-lalaruan namin. <_<
Hi senzero9 and kai_garuda

I've been to azuma_blade's, we can play sometime. MOA's ps2 gameshop can be nice with split screen because of the big tv.
Thanks for the welcome! Smile)

<!--QuoteBegin-otakuwarren+July 20, 2007 12:50 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (otakuwarren @ July 20, 2007 12:50 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hi senzero9 and kai_garuda

I've been to azuma_blade's, we can play sometime. MOA's ps2 gameshop can be nice with split screen because of the big tv.[/quote:04d4300739]

Ohmy Big Screen? How big are we talking about Woot?
Welcome to the Republic Kai! Big grin
LOL Wow, thnks Grimlok. The people here are friendly haha such warm welcomes Big grin. Unlike some boards I know... Whistle
welcome Kai! hope you like it here!
oops, forgot to welcome the two new members, Kai Garuda, and senzero9
Hehe, thnks Big grin. All I need now is a PS3 and AC4 and maybe I'll be able to fully relate to you guys (w/c, judging from the price of the console, is gonna take me forever to get... <_<).
bigger than the average.. 24 or so inch? i just had a glimpse when i walked by.

baka mahal naman so ang boto paren ay sa bahay. i just sent u a pm
Woot <- (eager face) Yeah? I just got your PM. Nice Ava btw, what anime is that? Isn't that Guncatta he's doing? Looks cool. Bang bang We're not worthy
<!--QuoteBegin-Kai Garuda+July 20, 2007 11:56 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Kai Garuda @ July 20, 2007 11:56 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->LOL Wow, thnks Grimlok. The people here are friendly haha such warm welcomes&nbsp; Big grin. Unlike some boards I know...&nbsp; Whistle[/quote:1831205a92]
LMAO

Quote:bigger than the average.. 24 or so inch? i just had a glimpse when i walked by.
oh i think i saw that one when I went to MOA last time
<!--QuoteBegin-senzero9+July 21, 2007 04:58 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (senzero9 @ July 21, 2007 04:58 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Kai Garuda+July 20, 2007 11:56 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Kai Garuda @ July 20, 2007 11:56 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->LOL Wow, thnks Grimlok. The people here are friendly haha such warm welcomes