The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha we have an Englishmen now...this place feels more complete now

Big grin

Welcome Roh.
where do I post incomplete AC setups? Im trying to build a general purpose AC and Ive got enough done on my own to post it here for advice.
<!--QuoteBegin-Roh+Dec 21 2006, 01:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roh @ Dec 21 2006, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> where do I post incomplete AC setups? Im trying to build a general purpose AC and Ive got enough done on my own to post it here for advice. [/quote:6fe02fa2b0]
In the design section. It's alright even if it isn't complete.
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Dec 21 2006, 01:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Dec 21 2006, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Roh+Dec 21 2006, 01:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roh @ Dec 21 2006, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> where do I post incomplete AC setups? Im trying to build a general purpose AC and Ive got enough done on my own to post it here for advice. [/quote:94cedf92b6]
In the design section. It's alright even if it isn't complete. [/quote:94cedf92b6]
ack you posted that while I was typing (I made a topic in designs but it got deleted) Blink

my mistake it was moved to the correct area uhh Ill figure this place out sooner or later
I'm an alien, I'm an illegal alien, I'm an Englishman in New York.....

Sorry, couldn't resist. I saw you were English and this old Police song just popped up in my head.

Anyways, welcome to the Republic Roh! It's great to see people from all walks of life playing AC.

Post a design or two, state your fave ACs or weapons or just mingle with your fellow Ravens. Have a good time and enjoy your stay here.

Now if we could only get some German or Russian AC players in here.....
Don't forget the French...
Nickname: Dom, Nique
ACO Username: Cerulean
Birthday: December 5, 1989
Hobbies: Basketball, Videogames, Track/Cross-Country, Anime
Favorite AC Game: AC3
Welcome to the Republic Cerulean! And happy holidays! Smile
Hey Cerulean and welcome to the Republic
Bout time you joined Man...lol

Welcome
Welcome to the Raven Republic, Cerulean!

Glad to have more members aboard.
Welcome Cerulean XD
Welcome to RR Cerulean and Roh!

England... Man, I wish I could live there. See some medieval architectures Ninja

Delayed happy b-day to Cerulean BTW Smile
Hello! I'm new here...heh. Ziggy asked me if he could post up the LR Jousting guide on these forums...afterwards, I joined, so you might see more of me!

Anyways...just a little copy/pasty and...

My Data
Birthdate: Dec 24, 1986

Identity (In general, I use the same one everywhere): Mechadon
Most Used Cores: Super Dragon (old-school) and Cannonade (HW Grenade King)
Hobbies: Armored Core, Doom (Skulltag), Doom mapping and modding, anime, reading, camping, hanging out with friends and family.
First AC game: Armored Core 1 Demo XD
Favorite AC game: Tied with ACSL and AC2AA

Misc Info: I've been in the AC community for about 5 (or is it 6?!) years now. I started out at <a href='http://www.game-hits.com' target='_blank'>Game Hits</a>, from which I moved on to <a href='http://rn.acnest.com' target='_blank'>Raven's Nest</a>, where I became very active, and eventually I started running the ACDC's and became a moderator. At about the same time I joined RN, I joined ACO (I'm member number 60-something). However, I've never really been all that active there, atleast not until RN became very inactive. Anyways, at some point in time, I was supposed to run the ACDC's at ACO, but I lost my internet access for a period of time, and I never really got around to it.

Right now, I'm trying to bring RN back from the dead. So please, if your reading this, go <a href='http://rn.acnest.com' target='_blank'>here</a>, as it is very empty and it makes me sad -_-.

Anyways, I hope to have some good discussions with you guys!!
<!--QuoteBegin-Mechadon+Jan 9 2007, 06:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mechadon @ Jan 9 2007, 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Right now, I'm trying to bring RN back from the dead. So please, if your reading this, go <a href='http://rn.acnest.com' target='_blank'>here</a>, as it is very empty and it makes me sad -_-. [/quote:c314bfebac]
Lol, wouldn't you believe it, I'm already there! I have only like 5 posts though... Tongue

Welcome Mechadon!