The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we are so many now!!!!
Yes, need 2 import some herb people. maybe when AC5 comes out. I can't wait to eat a lot of bullets/missiles/grenades/bazooka/energy/etc.,... from RR members. so crunchy!!!!
Welcome to RR, Ark Chaos. How'd you find out about the site?
welcome ark chaos!
edited (thanks Fox)
Hope you enjoy your stay here
Ummm, i don't think they'll understand Filipino, dude. These guys are from the US. Tongue
welcome sacrus and dark chaos!

hope you like your stay here!
Ty Ty. If anyone wonders how Ark Chaos found this site it was me. I was the one that told him though he knew about this place but when he found out i joined i told him to join up too Smile
Welcome to RR Sacrus and Ark Chaos! There's a lot more than AC in store for you here Smile Have fun!
(05-18-2010, 09:21 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to RR Sacrus and Ark Chaos! There's a lot more than AC in store for you here Smile Have fun!

Haha XD i cant wait to see this shintetsu Smile

Edit: Btw to everyone im the new pacman champ Big grin
Welcome Ark Chaos

hope you like it here!!

@ Sacrus: damn ... I myself cant get a score over 9 .... no no I wont do it XD
@clonezero...its over 40,000 lol
Yeah.. Pacman..

We need a new arcade game.. XD
TO Sacrus and Dark Chaos, Welcome to the Republic~
Your sanity is of no use here.
Good day to everyone. The welcome message told me to introduce myself here. so, uhh, here goes.

Name: Kevin
ACO Username: n/a
Birthday: 3/4/1990
Location: Muntinlupa / Los Banos (i stay here during the weekdays 'cause i'm studying here.)
Hobbies: programming. playing pc games. and also the guitar.
Favorite AC Game: Master of Arena. i have yet to play ps2 AC games. i had my try on Last Raven but my cd copy got broken. i don't know how to have a copy of it anymore because i can't find AC games on the malls these days.

Fave AC type: i'm used to piloting lightweight AC's using blades as my primary weapon. moonlight's my fave. (MoA)

hope to be friends with everyone here. Smile
Welcome to RR, Lithiumpaper! Hope you enjoy your tenure here.