The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome welcome everyone! yay yay. Hahah. Big grin
Lord_Leperman: Well ravenflau009 explained it truthfully.
ayos, dalawa na. hehehehe.
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Nov 16 2006, 06:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Nov 16 2006, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ayos, dalawa na. hehehehe. [/quote:241fc91572]
For what?
I'm roberto. Robin 4 short. I'm new at raven republic but i'm no amateur when it comes to ACs.

A GREETINGS to ALL ravens. hope I find one near LAS PINAS!!!!!
well taga bacoor me pwede tau meet and welcome to the republic rober2
I'm very happy.... the republic has far surpassed my expectations....

For the Republic!
I realized that I haven't typed my profile yet, so here goes:

Name: Rick
AKA: Lord Leperman
Favorite AC games: AA, 3, SL, LR
First AC game: AC1 JPN version
Favorite AC class: Heavies, Ultra heavies, heavy-mids, Tanks, Heavy Quads, and defense orietned ACs.
Favorite weapons: Hard hiting weapons (BZs, Plasma cannons, Grenade launchers)

Music: Any as long as they sound good
Food: American (Fried Chicken, New York and Chicago style Pizzas, Hamburgers, Hotdogs). Japanese (Donburi, Sukiyaki, weird japanese snacks). Filipino (Bistek Tagalog, Bibingka?).

Extras:

I'm one heck of a carnivore... (Meat + Fire = Delicious!)

I used OP-I for a good part of AC3.

I like the UC Gundam series (The alternate universe didn't appeal to me.)

I stopped using blades since I lost faith in them starting in AC3 (Curse you Fromsoft!).

I'm somewhat of a gun freak.

Favorite games other than AC:

Shooting games (Time Crisis series, Virtua Cop series, World Combat/Wartran)
FPS games (Half-Life series)
Music simulation games (Guitar Freaks/Drum Mania, Beatmania)
Shmups (Shoot em' up games, Ex: Aero Fighters, Strikers 1945, Raiden Densetsu)
Ace Combat series
Resident Evil series
Jagged Alliance series
Virtual On (both VOOM and VOOT)
RTS/Strategy games
*farts at leperman for using OP-I*
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Nov 18 2006, 11:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Nov 18 2006, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> *farts at leperman for using OP-I* [/quote:fcea2aaa20]
Smile)

At least hindi na ngayon. You should play him, see how it feels like. XDDDD
mukhang ayaw nya talaga ng OP-I Smile ok lang man din ang OP-I just for fun,un man talaga ang purpose ng games diba?
Quote:*farts at leperman for using OP-I*

Mmmmmm... Smells like cookies! Big grin j/k
Before i begin i would like to great Beastkiller a Happy Bday. Also my salute to all individuals responsible for this community.

Fellow ravens my name is Sydney (Sid), currently working abroad (OFW) and also a BIG fan of AC. I have been following the game since it has been brought to the shelves (orig or pirate up to you). Im glad to have known this community coz honestly i thought only me and my sparing bud has the same passion for mech (sa pinas). Im also a big fan of RPG, fighting, flying and shooting genres.

I saw one post that your planning to meet up this December, sana matuloy cox i'll be around for my annual vacation Tongue

Once again, to the Republic!
Welcome sandstormer! Hope to see more of you around here. I expect good things from you. Smile

I hope you can make it to the meet as well. The more the merrier, especially when it comes to a game that very few find joy in. You can also consider that your homecoming/welcoming party, haha. Tongue

I would like to ask though, in what country are you working in now?
Welcome to TRR sanstormer! Happy Wow, an OFW playing AC XD
Hope you enjoy your stay here Smile