The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-19-2009, 01:44 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah dude it's not like I asked for your entire address. Just the subdivision at least. LOL

Besides, we're a group that's been meeting in person for the past 3 years. No one's been mugged yet. LOL.

lol Southbay. Ever heard of it?
Yup. I know some people living there. You still in school? Maybe we can play some LR one time when you're free.
Welcome aruren, james, alex, hannah and sero...
welcome to the republic Happy
(07-20-2009, 12:39 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. I know some people living there. You still in school? Maybe we can play some LR one time when you're free.

I have classes. Trimester nga lang however, as I mentioned, my ps2 is busted ><

oh well

Maybe sometime XD
Ah, DLSU or CSB? I'm from there and Arch_angel too, although we've already graduated. Atdsutm's still studying there though. Goat and Aruren are CSBers. You can meet up with them to play one time.
hehe welcome Jaron Sophie
Welcome to the republic Abdul~
preemptive welcome wishes lol sali ako

welcome Death and Abdul come introduce yourselves! XD
Name: (call me "taurus" for shortly)
ACO Username: taurustrin
Birthday: May 26 1984
Hobbies: robot drawing, drink coffee
Favorite AC Game: AC : LAST RAVEN.
hi taurus~! welcome to RR!!!
Hello neighbor! Are you here cuz ACO is down? LOL But whatever the reason, welcome still!
still remember me? haha thanks.
Hey taurus, welcome to RR!
HIGH! From Thailand eh? Welcome! I love Thai food! So deliciously spicy! A mix of pleasure and little pain mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm
Hi and welcome Taurus!!