The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey welcome Pulse. Yep, I'm playing tekken as well because Armored Core has also been down (though we still play for the kicks). So we hope you enjoy or stay. :p
yeah magtetekken tayo one of these days LOL i will enjoy my stay
You will not be bored here. I guarantee that.
I play tekken as well but not as much a sthe other do, nor am I as good as they are, but hell, it's fun.
no problem. everyone starts as beginners. dati nga NiX always used to kick my ass pero eventually i caught up with him. except his kangaroo never fails to disgruntle me with its weirdness. but ive been developing a weapon that can counter roger's b*llsh#t
pulse Wrote:except his kangaroo never fails to disgruntle me with its weirdness. but ive been developing a weapon that can counter roger's b*llsh#t

Haha, so is everyone else. Wink
i dont blame you. its really weird eh. he forces you into a turtle style of play which really ruins my rhythm. dammit ang tagal naman ni TORRES mag log in dito!!! gusto ko siyang kulitin
Hey Pulse. Welcome to the boards. Oh, and I'm a Torres, too (mother side). Big grin
I'm a loyal Xiaoyu user though...
And Uriko...
And Kakurine...
As long as they're shorter than 5 feet 5 inches, I fight with them...
maitreya Wrote:Hey Pulse. Welcome to the boards. Oh, and I'm a Torres, too (mother side). Big grin
TIM!!!! SaluteSaluteLOL

serene Wrote:I'm a loyal Xiaoyu user though...
And Uriko...
And Kakurine...
As long as they're shorter than 5 feet 5 inches, I fight with them...
evasion and speed. i also have a friend that has that theme in terms of character selection
Actually, I like their power moves...
Yo, welcome to the Nest, Pulse. Though not a real Tekken player (i totally suck at fighting games), i've dabbled in it before, with the Jackie Chan-esque Lei. I may not play competitively but i hereby welcome you to our humble corner of the internet. You may kick my brown ass any time you please. Big grin

You may be a bird of a different breed but we accept you as an honorary Raven, having had the willingness to join us, and as such, are to accorded every courtesy that we extend to brother Ravens.

Alright, enough with the sugarcoating, welcome to the madhouse known as the Republic!
oh damn that was beautiful! love you poetry man! thank you for the warmest welcome here
Ei, sorry for the late welcome, but er.... Welcome to TRR Pulse!

Smile (you play guilty gear? Smile )
well im still learning it. im more of a tekkenista and starcrafter
I suck at Tekken, though I know how to use King a bit :p

Anyway, welcome to TRR again!

(teka RR ba dapat? LOL )