The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, i've always thought im the last raven in the Phils. I am completely surprised when I found out about this site. Glad to see there are actually a lot of ravens in this country. Big grin
Welcome, Siddyus!
Hello and welcome to RR Siddyus Tongue Post a lot okay? Big grin
Welcome to RR, Siddyus. Nope, you're not the only one of your kind left. Not by a longshot. LOL
hello Siddyus hope you like it here!

coincidently why not "join" the up and coming tourney XP
(01-28-2010, 08:00 PM)Siddyus Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, i've always thought im the last raven in the Phils. I am completely surprised when I found out about this site. Glad to see there are actually a lot of ravens in this country. Big grin

Welcome, brother raven. Happy Would you mind telling us how you came across this site?
(01-28-2010, 11:01 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, brother raven. Happy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uCqcd8IlNlo&hl=en_US&fs=1&start=68"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uCqcd8IlNlo&hl=en_US&fs=1&start=68" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry Nix, I can't help it LOL
(01-28-2010, 08:05 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Siddyus!

Thanks man!

(01-28-2010, 08:14 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to RR Siddyus Tongue Post a lot okay? Big grin

In progress my friend. Smile

(01-28-2010, 08:14 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to RR, Siddyus. Nope, you're not the only one of your kind left. Not by a longshot. LOL

Sweet Long live the Ravens! Shades

(01-28-2010, 10:06 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]hello Siddyus hope you like it here!

coincidently why not "join" the up and coming tourney XP

I'd love to. Where are you guys going to hold it?

(01-28-2010, 11:01 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2010, 08:00 PM)Siddyus Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, i've always thought im the last raven in the Phils. I am completely surprised when I found out about this site. Glad to see there are actually a lot of ravens in this country. Big grin

Welcome, brother raven. Happy Would you mind telling us how you came across this site?

My quest for the codebreaker codes to enable Human+ P2 in LR. XD
Siddyus Wrote:

Blink

Anyweyz~ Welcome!!
Welcome to the forums, Siddyus!
(01-29-2010, 12:04 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]
Siddyus Wrote:

Blink

Anyweyz~ Welcome!!

Yep, it was purely by accident. lol

Anyway if you do know how the codes to enable Human+ for player 2. Let me know Smile

(01-29-2010, 12:39 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums, Siddyus!

Thanks!
im late but hello Siddyus! XD
Well, I've been a long time lurker... thought I should sign up to share a few AC designs with everybody...

Favorite AC Games: Silent Line
Hobbies: Game modding and development
AC Type: All types except for hovers
nice name.....looking @ people and they get stoned....
lol
high & welcome btw, the lurkers are showing up i see.
Welcome, medusa0!

And high!!