The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see, I should have done this first I suppose. Better late than never eh? Well, I... am a guy. My name is Charles. I don't believe that breaks any guidelines does it? I... play video games... a lot of them. I wish that I had a ridiculous amount of money so I could afford plane tickets to get my ass over there and attend one of these god blessed meets you all have. It's all right, I'll just shut my eyes really tight and imagine I'm there.Argh
(02-23-2009, 08:23 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]hehe~ too busy with GC...

That. And the fact I USED to welcome people with a video, but since YT added the copyright audio thingy...no new videos....and the ones before that was implemented were just crap.

Belated Welcome to you too DragonSlayer.

Err...I like dragons D:
a hell lot Ninja
(02-22-2009, 10:43 PM)hisuka Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2009, 10:30 PM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]yo hisuka! welcome to the world of happiness, joy and love.

if you have any questions, just message Grim or you could just run some of them by me if you want.

you play armored core?

nope, first time I heard it here Happy

I think you need to lurk moar
Welcome to Hisuka and Dragonslayer.
Welcome people. RR is a fun place, AC or no AC.

Although having a meet without AC is, for the lack of a proper term, Heresy.

(refer to 2nd kitbash event, you hadou-ken spammers >_>)

lol.
lol hello to all new people ... XD
Hello folks,

I am Michael, a student from NY. I love to play mmorpg's in my spare time...

Nice to meet you all.
Hey there game_freak. Welcome to the Republic. Have a good time hanging around here
Welcome, game_freak. Have fun in RR!
Welcome to the Republic, Michael!
Another Michael joins the madhouse. Thank you for joining.
Hi and Welcome Michael Happy

i hope you will play Armored Core Happy
what's up with the hugs and kisses?? Ninja

*edit*

I focused too much on the above post (no offense Tongue) I forgot to welcome game_freak...

anyhoo... welcome!! LOL
OMG SO GAY!
(02-23-2009, 12:38 AM)EtherMaster_X102A Wrote: [ -> ]well .. a warm welcome to u guys (hisuka and percieval)

btw.. percieval adds me in friendster i was quite surprise when i saw his profile that he is playing armored core....

umm..percieval.. i think u know Villa Nicasia.. I am residing there (actually renting on dorm though) :shades

yah, i know nicasia,,,dati din akong nagdorm sa nicasia....nagrent ako sa cheaper dorm sa arellano and sa fourth floor pa just to get away from the noise but the water is pretty bad everymorning, there's a water shortage due to simultaneous use of the boarders...hehehehe...i miss the party during sem breaks and after exam fever,,,drinking and laughing....and the girls don't forget