The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the republic. Senzero9...

Happy I hope you enjoy your stay.

Nice drawings BTW...
Lol finally... masyadong "Underground" ang Armored Core... we need to resurface somehow... hehe. Lalim. Anyway, here's my introduction:

Birthdate: 07/27/88
Location: M. Dela Cruz Pasay (A.K.A. tambayan ni senzero9 pag galing sa con or gimik... damn freeloader LOL)

Identity: Kai Garuda [Kumpulers Leader] - Pasay Branch
Fave core type: Middle-Weight AC's
AC likes: Dual Weapons Bang bang and HUMAN+(If allowed), if not, then just Dual Weapons Bang bang and being back-up for other AC's.
AC dislikes: Renegade AC's with Human+ (I'm sick of kneeling while my enemies fly-off shooting a LADON at me... Glare)
First AC game: Master of Arena
Fave AC games: AC NineBreaker and Last Raven (Totally kick-ass!)

Hobbies: Intelligence Gathering, Mechanical Assembly and Dis-assembly, Model Kits (from Gundams and Armored Cores to Tamiya's and other stuff.), Console Gaming and minsan Online Gaming kapag maayos naman ung laro. Ehehe.
i luv missiles XD
HAHA LOL adik yan si Sen, you should see him when we play, pilit inuunahan ung mga Micro Missles nya!

Its actually a very good strategy, he locks on - fires 9 Micro Missles - OB's past his missles - blades enemy - then missles hit the enemy for extra damage.

Of course he moves away before the missles hit the other AC.

Wooh! tindi mo Sen haha Worship
Wow welcome welcome! Happy Hey Kai Garuda, maybe you should get in touch with Azuma Blade. He's also from Pasay.
stop et kai -___-
Blink Azuma Blade you say? steeg

Thnks for the warm welcome =]

oh and whatever Sen, haha LOL , you're still better than me so I get flaming rights. Or I could just go to your house and wreak havoc Shifty .
(Well since it's been like an hour or so I guess I can post again XP)

Welcome Kai Garuda !!

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS2s1xVaXnw' target='_blank'>Welcome vid for youz</a>

Well apparently posting a vid is getting VERY habitual for new member welcoming XD XD XD

Sorry...(likes anime too much)
LOL hehe no biggie, I'm an otaku too so same anime addiction here.

Thnks for the vid btw. Totally freaked me out. (is scared of chihuahuas now... Blink )
Welcome to the republic Kai~!

Assembly/Disasembly ha...
Magkakasundo tayo dyan...
Welcome, Kai Garuda!

We're here to help when you have problems in AC. XD
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 19, 2007 07:59 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 19, 2007 07:59 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Welcome to the republic Kai~!

Assembly/Disasembly ha...
Magkakasundo tayo dyan...

[/quote:186f792716]
Hmm... whatever do you mean by that? *wink-wink* Wink (kunwari pa kuno... hehe)

@Goatling:
Thanks for the welcome. Hope you guys can help cause I sure have a hell of a lot of problems with AC...

well mostly hardware cause I'm dying to know how to link up 2 PS2's so Sen and I can really dish-out some damage AND feel like real pilots with both of us not having to share a cramped up, small TV Argh .

Lets face it, playing AC is just way cooler when you have your whole visual(TV Screen) all to yourself. Shifty
<!--QuoteBegin-Kai Garuda+July 19, 2007 08:20 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Kai Garuda @ July 19, 2007 08:20 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> @Goatling:
Thanks for the welcome. Hope you guys can help cause I sure have a hell of a lot of problems with AC...

well mostly hardware cause I'm dying to know how to link up 2 PS2's so Sen and I can really dish-out some damage AND feel like real pilots with both of us not having to share a cramped up, small TV Argh .

Lets face it, playing AC is just way cooler when you have your whole visual(TV Screen) all to yourself.&nbsp; Shifty [/quote:b04e7cbd7f]
The older members can help you with that. Grimlok, Leperman, Doom Trigger, NiX and the others can.
Agree on that one.
Imagine yourselves playing split screen on a 14 inch TV.
Ahaha.

Parang sardinas mga AC nyo.
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 19, 2007 08:29 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 19, 2007 08:29 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Agree on that one.
Imagine yourselves playing split screen on a 14 inch TV.
Ahaha.

Parang sardinas mga AC nyo.[/quote:56118881a9]
Tell me about it... you just describe the TV we play on... Roll eyes