The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

Tony
Arkansas, USA
Fav ac game: 2 was my first and has my fondest memories.
Fav cores: Lightweight-Medium tossup between.
welCUM
try doing something else your gig is getting old andrew...

and welcome necronium hope u like your stay Happy
Welcome, Tony.

We can't blame him, fat boy. Every time atdsutm masts, a new member joins so he must say it.
Hey Tony, welcome to the Republic!
Hey Yaka, nice seeing you here.

And another welcome goes out to Tony!
(09-18-2008, 05:14 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]The connection will probably fail, but we can try.
Mabagal pa din ba yung kai? At ikaw ba yung natalo dun sa vid?Chair
Welcome, Tony!

What brings you to the Republic? Well, other than the obvious, AC.
(09-21-2008, 12:41 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2008, 05:14 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]The connection will probably fail, but we can try.
Mabagal pa din ba yung kai? At ikaw ba yung natalo dun sa vid?Chair

Yeah ako yung natalo. LOL

The other day I found out the latest version of Kai is broken for PS2, so that's why I wasn't able to connect with other people after LCC.

Jon, if in any way you miraculously get an NTSC version of Last Raven, you know where to find me!
hi and welcome TonySalute
(09-20-2008, 10:42 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]try doing something else your gig is getting old andrew...

and welcome necronium hope u like your stay Happy

somebody has to say it fatboy Angel
welcome tony!!
Thanks everyone, well what brings me to the republic was a referral from a gamefaqs member. I recently picked up last raven after getting discouraged after buying it. I got horribly decimated and was not succeeding very well.

It was only the second Ac game i had played. I put it down because using Humanoid plus in Ac 2 didn't help me build any skills at all. So Pretty much starting over from scratch in learning. I was told this place was a great resource. SO here i am.
(09-21-2008, 10:16 PM)necronium Wrote: [ -> ]So Pretty much starting over from scratch in learning.

Last Raven is a great start for you then. It's a pretty balanced PS2-generation game, as much as From could make it anyways. Oh and if you have Kai, just tell me so we can try playing against each other online.

*looks at avatar and sig*

Looks like you play that other game too. You can let it all out here.
(09-21-2008, 10:59 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2008, 10:16 PM)necronium Wrote: [ -> ]So Pretty much starting over from scratch in learning.

Last Raven is a great start for you then. It's a pretty balanced PS2-generation game, as much as From could make it anyways. Oh and if you have Kai, just tell me so we can try playing against each other online.

*looks at avatar and sig*

Looks like you play that other game too. You can let it all out here.

Ya right now i'm trying different combination's to see what works good for me. I am stuck again and trying to find a viable ac for use in missions and arena.

As for my sig and avatar it is just what i have made right now. I do indeed love that game though.

I only have dial up so i cannot use kai at all at the moment.