The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I forgot, i was 7 when I started playing ps lol, and he's 14 now, ohwell.... I'mgettingolder =.=
I remember getting stuck in a game center when I was 4 years old.

I never wanted to leave.
around five years old me family computer na kami nun LOL
I WAS THERE WHEN THE FIRST GAME WAS CREATED AND I WILL BE THERETO PLAY THE LAST GAME TO BE MADE.
(07-06-2010, 09:30 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2010, 05:16 PM)Perfection XA-97524 Wrote: [ -> ]uy san ba yung AC tournament? ang tatanda nyo na pla eh 14 lng ako
I started playing AC1 at the age of 4 I was a complete shit pilot there

14 year old Necron dude.

I don't know how you played AC at the age of 4... Blink

Your parents are gamers aren't they?

no they hate games a lot Shades
(07-07-2010, 04:44 PM)Pinkitteee Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot, i was 7 when I started playing ps lol, and he's 14 now, ohwell.... I'mgettingolder =.=

I think I played ps1 when I was 9-10 years old. I think I'm getting older too... T_T
IMA turn 20 this july 20 -,- Ohmeigawd-,- anyway, ima send u guys some clay burger give aways, hope u'll like it Big grin
Hey, I am Ar D'Leon Big grin. Found this site from someone posting a link in the AC5 Gfaqs board.

Anyway Filipino ako, but I do prefer speaking english XD. Inglesero kasi ako XD.

Usual name on AC games: either my username, PSN, or Raven Zero
Favorite AC game: ACFA or AC3, I do like LR also but...its too hard XD.
Hobbies: Model kit building (if anyone sees a White Glint kit please pm me IMMEDIATELY XD!), video games, etc.
Birthday: 04/03/1990
Hey man. Welcome. Smile Pasig ain't too far away from where we usually meet. It'd be great if you could join us one time.
Sure sure, one of these days when I get to know you guys more Smile
Yo, welcome to the Republic, dude. Nice, another plamo enthusiast, eh? You'll be glad to know we have a fair number of modellers here. What AC kits have you built?
None as of yet, granted I am having a hard time finding any. Also when I do see them they don't have the ACs I want (which are Lahire, Aaliyah, White Glint, and Nineball Seraph). All I've made so far are 4 MGs (Sinanju (my favorite model so far), Strike Freedom, Wing 0 EW ver, and Hi-Nu (close 2nd fav)), Eva unit 01 Awakening Ver, 1/100 NG 00 Riser (which I hate btw), and 1/72 VF-27 Brera Stern custom (which I am in the process of applying the decals) Big grin. I just started this year so not a lot of kits yet Tongue
welcome and yeah join one of the meets I suggest the kitbash meets for you XD.
so the real man's question is????????

are we gonna sleep together?
(07-21-2010, 07:24 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]so the real man's question is????????

are we gonna sleep together?

1. how you placed that and your wording makes it very very wrong

2. I believe you have mistaken this for another thread ... unless you really placed it here which means ... D: