The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-06-2010, 05:09 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to RR, Wildheart. If ever you're in the Metro, try dropping by one of our meets. It's usually a good thing to find another Pinoy who's as nutty about AC as most of us are. LOL

Thanks Fox yup isa kong mecha addict from the start and for me AC is the best and real time mecha simulation builder and fighting simulation.
Sure sige Im just a newbie here so i need guidance mga big bro Smile

nice to find this site Smile

pagiipunan ko yung ps2 Smile
Yo Wildfire, good thing you found us :p

Welcome to RR and hope we get to meet each other one day.
hello and welcome wildheart!

ehehe laro tayo ac minsan!!!

we are having a meet on the 1st of may ... show up then!
Wildfire kayo ng Wildfire dyan. Di ba Wlidheart yung pangalan nya? LOL
Whoops LOL
woops edited

I blame boss Rick!
LOL Muntik na ko.. Thx fox.. xD

Welcome Wildheart.. -yeah.. xD

saan ka banda sa sta. maria?
Yah good thing I found you guys.
Ravens are very rare and scarce kaya mahirap hanapin kaya lukcy to find ravens here.

Lord Leperman thanks hehehe
clone zero thanks hehehe sige love to see you guys fight
azuriel sa cay pombo ako natira.
pede pa ko sama sa may 1 kahit watch lng since wala ko official AC like to learn kung ano ng ngyari sa AC series at makukuha ng techniques sa inyo hehehe
magsama na sila lexus at wildfire! ahahahah

welcome!
Welcome to the forums, Jonathan!
welcome back Jonathan!!!!
i need to buy a ps2 na para makarelate ako hehehe Smile ska pra makalaban ko na kayo sa arena Smile
Welcome to the Republic Wildheart!

Wala din ako PS2. I think all you need is a Ps2 memory card para makasurvive ka sa Raven Republic.
hahaha serene. Im thinking of buying a second hand ps2 pero thanks sa advice i will buy muna a memory card hehehe habang wala pa unit Smile
(04-08-2010, 12:56 PM)wildheart Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha serene. Im thinking of buying a second hand ps2 pero thanks sa advice i will buy muna a memory card hehehe habang wala pa unit Smile

a cheap second hand ps2 can be cheaply bought in a cheaply price of 4k -6k, but make sure to buy the non slim model cheaper moder, it is cheaply efficient