The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-06-2009, 08:15 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2009, 07:48 PM)grimweld09 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi and WELCUM!!(dam) Abdul!LOL

Blink, what the? Shock

anyways welCUM

nakakahawa ka eh!! LOL
Whoops sorry for the UBER late reply ><

(07-20-2009, 02:10 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, DLSU or CSB? I'm from there and Arch_angel too, although we've already graduated. Atdsutm's still studying there though. Goat and Aruren are CSBers. You can meet up with them to play one time.

I'm from CSB taking animation.
Cool! Maybe you can meet with Goat one time to play some LR or fA.

Or you know what? Maybe you, me, and Zefyr, who lives in BF, can play some AC some time soon. Happy
Sounds fun! Happy I've got to get my emulator to work in order to practice my LR piloting... So far I've been only doing fA and redesigning my mechs there. oh yeah and I just got my PSN account the other day woot XD hence how I was able to know just how my designs faired compared to playing coop with someone else (my designs kinda lagged scuz of the update and I need to revamp em) good thing I didn't dare go against other players. I think I'd have died LOL

... why is there no Philippines option in the PSN account? o.o
Name:Justin [cencored]
Pilot name: Razgreze
AC Name: XC-001, Nebula
Hobbies: games, soccer, facebook
Favorite AC game: between 2 and FA
Favorite weapons: ZINC, 03-MOTOCOBRA, all guns of LR
Favorite AC class: Light biped or mid biped
I like pie!
Hello and welcome to RR Supplice. Look around, see what you like, and enjoy your stay :p

I like pie too :3 but it depends on the filling :p
Welcome, Supplice. Welcome!

You should probably be the one using my avatar.
Name: Jask
Birthday: January 15, 1987
Hobbies: Chatting, tabletop role playing, games, socializing

I haven't really gotten into the Armored Core series, but a friend suggested I join this forum. I played a little of AC Formula Front for the PSP, but couldn't get into it. I watched friends play AC2 on the PS2 and played a little with them. (I think it was that game...)

From what I've been told, this is a pretty fun place. I look forward to being a member of the community.
^ o hai guiz (and Jask)~ Salute

Welcome to RR! You finally signed up xD

The MH people here might recognize him from Minegarde or the other MH sites, as he posts way too much. Please give him a warm welcome and... a genderbent character Jason

I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Welcome, Jask! Enjoy your stay!
Hello Jask! and Suppilce!!!>:3
Welcome Jask! We hope you enjoy your stay here!
Welcome Justin and Supplice! Hope you enjoy your stay!
"Other MH sites", hah! As if I'd have the time or patience for that. >.>

New board, new profile, new layout to become familiar with. Yay!
Welcome Suppilce and Jask Gentleman