The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
welcome to the boards \o/
Hey Vlad. Nice to have you on RR. As I've explained numerous times, the RR ACV team is exclusively for longtime/active members of this community. And we've already run out of slots. But stick around long enough and you may be able to join our team 2, which we're still organizing. But for now, I can refer you to team "AETHER Corp." with password "adgj". They're another pinoy team with lots of members too.
Welcome to the forums, Vlad!
oh its cool, i mainly play AC for duels so im in no hurry to get into 5v5. (last i heard organizing that stuff is hella tedious).

I guess ill try out aether one of these days. but feel free to add mo on PSN for duels/coop- ect (btw do we have some sort of player directory here?)
Try checking this thread - http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2937

Welcome to the Republic.
Kamusta ka ! I enjoy long walks on the beach and holding hands under a candle lit dinner under the stars LOL

Etnicity: Flip, Chinese, Irish, German, French
AC likes: Lights
AC dislikes: acfa-rifle lag, blade lagging, acv - 1192 stability plus OP weapon
First AC game: Derp
Fave AC games: All

Hobbies: Chess, boxing, "Choxing" lol , playing w/ my kid,
Music: eh, radio Clapping
Video games: FPS, mechs, cars, frogger haha
Movies/TV: Everything I can torrent Ninja House MD , youtubes

Nice to meet you all

ps cool site Shades
ACV: Jariah
PSN: I-con_Kable-13
Origin: USA
AC History: AC's 1-2-3-4-FA-V

To whom it may concern..
I'm currently trying to join RR on AC 5 >_> i'd like an active team and some new friends to tear stuff up with...
love pvp and i'm obviously old school... within 2 hours of putting in ACV to my system i beat all 10 story missions solo + 20 order missions

Hope to see you on the battlefield Happy and YES i do have a mic
Hello i-con_Kable! And thanks for the interest in the team. Unfortunately, we're completely full. But you're free to play with us on free battle.
helllo every1 i want to join rr2 so i just wanted to say hi, im a new member.

ACO:i_am_nice_2_no1 (incident on good times, then all my progress got onto this file...)
(06-23-2012, 05:30 AM)i_am_nice_2_no1 Wrote: [ -> ]helllo every1 i want to join rr2 so i just wanted to say hi, im a new member.

ACO:i_am_nice_2_no1 (incident on good times, then all my progress got onto this file...)

You could start by properly introducing yourself. Smile

PhantomStalker

Nickname : Sal
A.K.A : Stalker
Favorite AC Style : Bipedal lightweight
Combat Style : Luring Enemy Into a Floating Mines + Aerial MGs heat combo
Favorite AC Game : SL
Interest : Making Strategy For My Friend While Playing ACFA

I Think I'm The Youngest Raven Here, Nice To Know All Of You Bro... Smile
Welcome, fellow south-east asian! Feel free to jump into any discussion that interests you. Smile
Yey new member! Welcome!