The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW! Di sila Bot! Welcome people, Welcome.
Yo Mix!

Gs2 ko sana kaso I'm search of the following games,

Armored Core 2
Armored Core 2: Another Age
Armored Core 3
Armored Core : Silent Line
Armored Core : Nine Breaker
Armored Core : Nexus

Kung cnu man dyan ung meon ng mga nasabi games pede pacopy? I'll pay nlng sa mga copies wala akong makita sa tabitabi eh. Kung Along EDSA,Ortigas or ALABANG/Muntinlupa kau dadayuhin ko kau mga papa!
Finally! New members who aren't script-driven pieces of programming code and actually bothered to post in this near-neglected thread. Welcome, welcome, WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOMMMMME!

Yo, Slowlearner, since you're really enthusiastic about obtaining these games, i can help you with it. Just send me a PM and we'll talk things over, ayt?
Welcome, people!

@ Terminator98:

Yes, I've got to agree on that one; golden joints are awesome.
Thanks for the welcome all. Anyone here is from ACO and somehow knows me? (I know Nix only because like me, he has lots of AC videos on Youtube)

@Goat: There is no more truthful statement. However, I think that's because of Strike Freedom...
(11-14-2009, 11:40 AM)Terminator98 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the welcome all. Anyone here is from ACO and somehow knows me? (I know Nix only because like me, he has lots of AC videos on Youtube)

@Goat: There is no more truthful statement. However, I think that's because of Strike Freedom...

Most of the earliest members here were from ACO (Grim, Serene, Black Dragon, etc), while the others were from ACG/RH(?) (NiX and Leperman afaik).

In case you haven't, watch Imori's match vids. His matches are top-notch.
Oh, I did, they indeed are awesome. I've watched most tourney and PvP vids on the net I think.
Welcome new members!
Hi guys, what's "ACO"?
(11-14-2009, 06:05 PM)slowlearner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, what's "ACO"?

http://armoredcoreonline.com

It's an English AC fansite/forum based in the US.
hello and welcome to all the new people ^^
Hey guys, welcome and have fun!

@Terminator: I like your sig. Big grin
@Fox: OT, but yours too lol
Good afternoon to all! I just met Fox couple of hours ago at mega mall for the copies of AC games. Just want to say thnx again, at last I can definitely enjoy my rest day with this games on my PC hahahahaha!!!! more power to all!!
Feel free to ask if there's anything you want to learn about the games. Big grin
Hehe, i'm just happy that i'm able to help more people enjoy the games that brought a lot of us together.

For the Republic!