The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hahah don't worry about it I don't own a PS3 either. And we've been playing Last Raven for the past 5 years and we're still playing it.
(03-02-2011, 09:43 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]hello ray~ welcome to the harem Big grin

TO MY HAREM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome caspian
*decloaks*

Welcome to the insanity that is RR, dear comrade. Big grin

May you find a place and feel at home among our ranks.

*recloaks*
My bro likes to join too. But we use same same computer.
Is that allowed?
We're three (TwinSkies,RoninFang and I) here. LOL

The only issue we get so far is that we sometimes accidentally post as each other >.>
Yeah it's totally allowed. Go ahead and have him join. Happy
(05-06-2011, 06:22 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]We're three (TwinSkies,RoninFang and I) here. LOL

The only issue we get so far is that we sometimes accidentally post as each other >.>

Yeah. TS makes you sound like 3-5x more badass than usual, depending on the post.

Well Caspian, just don't forget to logout. Never ever.
(05-11-2011, 02:28 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Well Caspian, just don't forget to logout. Never ever.

Or just use different browsers instead.
Quick, call dibs on chrome LOL
I love that chrome.
Um... Hello. ^^'l|

New here. Just signed in... I'm not /that/ into Armored Core or anything, and neither do I remember much, but I know enough to be a fan. I suppose...

I'm weird to put it simply. That's all you need to know. My friend suggested I join, but she wouldn't tell me her username here. T_T I'll find her anyway. One day... One day.

So, uh. Hi again! Hi... -sinks back in seat- o-o
SHOBSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(You know, you could've made your own thread o.o )

Random edit:
WHO CARES~~

You're still as cute as a puppy that got kicked out into the pouring rain~!!
Or a kitten left in the sink while it was running and it can't get out... o.o...

OOH How about a lost puppy/kitten that was left in the sink while the water was running then a random dude kicked the sink out of his house while it was raining~! YEAAAAAAAAH That's right....

YOU'RE ADORABLE

Edit again:
...Sorry, I just ate a KitKat DDD:
@ Ars Silentium:

Welcome! Whatever or whoever you are, relax, have a seat, and forget about feeling too anxious around the forums! Hope this sounds cozy enough to you. LOL
wait wat? anyway welcome ars silentium ^^