The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I'm Mike. I just realized I didn't have an account here and was pretty disappointed with myself about that so I went ahead and made one here. Better late than never! I like to frequent AC boards, so why not?

Name: Mike
ACO Username: Penguin Deus
Birthday: November 24, 1982
Hobbies: music appreciation, watching and betting on sports, reading, playing video games, travelling, uhhh just about any live event I guess
Favorite AC Game: 3-way tie between Silent Line, Last Raven, and Master of Arena
welcum
Thanks!
Hello PD, you're no stranger to some of us though, and I've heard of you since NCD was still alive Tongue. Welcome to RR and enjoy your stay.

Atdsutm you're scarring people away from RR D:
WELCOME P.D

@ leperman's statement: yes. I Concur.
NCD? Damn man that's way back. It's nice to hear, though. I noticed a link to my vids in a thread, too. Good times!

This community seems really cool...like I said earlier, I'm disappointed in myself for not coming here sooner. Especially when LR was still the current AC game.
Welcome, Penguin Deus! Salute
hihi! Mr. Gutsies crack me up.

Score one for the red, white, and blue!
Oh hey, welcome Penguin Deus! Glad to see your name around this board.
Hahah if it isn't the god of penguins himself. Welcome to RR.

There isn't much AC going on here anymore though. But we still love our LR!
Welcome to the Republic, Mike!
welcome dood~
welcome welcome

we should all be thankful (with a hint of optimism) that ac3 is coming for the psp
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I've been browsing the boards and it really has been bringing back a lot of memories for me. Especially the photo thread I saw. Also, the general attitude and posting style of the folks here is very reminiscent of the older US AC boards. Very friendly and familiar, with an understanding of how to be both silly and serious in the posts.

I'm actually semi-considering getting a psp just for that. I think I'll wait for more info on it to be sure...but from what I've seen so far it's looking great. I think for now I'm gonna just try to make a PACT compliant AC for LR. I think it'll be fun to see what I can produce under a different set of rules...and it's cheaper for me, haha.
Welcome to the madhouse, Pingu! (haha)

Have fun.