The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-15-2009, 01:46 PM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]NiX is eeeeeeevil!!!

Maybe Rick should come over too? LOL
Nix/Rick is Satan!!!!
(05-16-2009, 01:00 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]Nix/Rick is Satan!!!!

He. You're one to talk.

Welcome guys, Penguin Deus, Ruicross and ErgoProxy.

Sayonara Sanity?
if their satan,lucifer or whoever your probably a lowly gremlin LOL
Greetings people!

I've just signed up here as Goat has recommended me to. Maybe I'll find or do something interesting involving this forum in the future, who knows?

I'm not sure what standard stuff I'm supposed to say right off the bat but...

AC Experience: Project Phantasm (only, and maybe a teensee bit of experience on Last Raven)
-> Basically, by the time I played Last Raven it was more of the same thing, but this time without anybody to fight on multiplayer.
-> Trying to remember how I played, I think I preferred using middle to heavy-weight class because lightweights reduce damage as much as blocking an attack with your face. Not noob friendly.

Other Games: General jRPGs ranging from Persona 4 to Ar Tonelico, Crash Team Racing, KoF, Guilty Gear (from 1 to AC+), DotA, CoD4. I also just recently got a PSP2k and I'm trying to find good games to play on it aside from GGAC+.

-> Well, in general I seem to catch onto 2D fighters fairly quickly. No, I don't really play Tekken or SF, but it doesn't feel too different from Guilty Gear if you ask me.
-> Yes, I'm quite an avid player of Guilty Gear. I don't think I'm quite the competitive class but I'm still confident in my skills. I introduced Goat to the game and he's been getting schooled by me since (that's right, he goes to school to get schooled!). I think he's learning though.

Hm. I guess that's about it.

Oh, if anybody else out there is part of the PSP legion are there any games you'd like to suggest?
Hey DT! Another GG player!

Welcome Aruren. Have a good time around.
Another GG player.. Please do come over the upcoming june 12 event(Fighting game marathon), I've been itching on playing GG pvp for a long tym nao. Welcome to the Republic Aruren!
June 12? Hrm. I actually have another party I'm planning to go to, but that one's a night party. Sure I'll look it up, and then I'll try to drag Goat along lol. Thanks for the invitation.
High and welcome! CTR = POLAR POWER SLIDE!
I don't play GG, the only fast paced fighting game i play is mvsc2 *marvel vs capcom2* totally unbalanced but i love the game. =D
welcome dood! hope you enjoy ur stay! XD
Welcome to the Republic Aruren!
Welcome, Allen. -_-
Lol. I call MvC 2 "Hyper Viper Beam 2."
MH, Phantasy Star Portable, Patapon 2, Dynasty Warriors Strike Force and and ... DIGIMON WORLD 3

anyways welcome to the Republic
(06-02-2009, 10:59 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]MH, Phantasy Star Portable, Patapon 2, Dynasty Warriors Strike Force and and ... DIGIMON WORLD 3

anyways welcome to the Republic

He doesn't like Phantasy Star Portable btw, I know how he reacted (w/c was expressed in a blatant manner) when he saw me playing it. LOL