The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
finally!! lol... are you going to attend the monthly meets this june?!?

and i don't know if anyone here still plays ragnarok... but my friend still does... he's hooked up on those "guild wars"

ragnarok 2 is about to come up anytime this year (well... IT SHOULD BE!) why not try cabal online?!?
azuriel07 Wrote:ragnarok 2 is about to come up anytime this year (well... IT SHOULD BE!) why not try cabal online?!?

aaah i wanna try RO2 ~

i also wanted to give Cabal a go... unfortunately they ran out of installation cds during Toycon ... i can't download it from my pc since my internet hates me

p.s. gods... then that means... i'm....so oooold to ya guys Domo
azuriel07 Wrote:finally!! lol... are you going to attend the monthly meets this june?!?

and i don't know if anyone here still plays ragnarok... but my friend still does... he's hooked up on those "guild wars"

ragnarok 2 is about to come up anytime this year (well... IT SHOULD BE!) why not try cabal online?!?
Don't count on it

I'd like to stay with my guild in RO and hopefully ACTUALLY get to keep an agit in WoE , thank you...

I'm okey with one LU game...I hate the company and its services but the games are so-so

yutiu Wrote:p.s. gods... then that means... i'm....so oooold to ya guys Domo

Lol, not really
Not really eh, baa-chan? xD

If he's in the same age range as them new people and baa-chan, does that mean I am too? Heck, I'm older than Bert for goatsakes.

*random reply*
Nope, I don't think so. I play another P2P game though, Lineage II. Care to give it a try? I've got a clan/group here. Legionnaires.

Anyone else interested?
Shintetsu Wrote:*random reply*
Nope, I don't think so. I play another P2P game though, Lineage II. Care to give it a try? I've got a clan/group here. Legionnaires.

Anyone else interested?

Is this the Philippine official server?
I used to play L2 with a bunch of addicts (haha parang ako hinde.) DE-PR, Blue Wolf light, BoP.

We were farming for A grade equipment when I suddenly realized my real life was missing and it wasn't worth it.

That was right after one of my friends (who lent me an Eminence Bow rec) died in RL before I was able to return it. We found out from her relatives later on that she was online for more than 12 hours everyday because she was dying from cancer and couldn't leave the house. We thought she was just dedicated to playing all day like a lot of the other members. Lots of bad memories.

That also came right after one of our guild members hacked the GM and sold all his B-grade stuff because of a personal argument and caused massive damage to morale. Smile

Kwento lang. So how many people are on these days at peak hours?
Cabal? Eeew...
Not really sure how many, but well, still booming, I think.

May I have what's left of your L2 account? lol.

Sorry for being OT.
cabal is the current fad game ... Im still convinced its a face lifted version of MU ...

my dark RO account got deleted so Im not playing any MMO's lately MHF2G already gives me my weekly fix of grinding...
clonezero Wrote:cabal... Im still convinced its a face lifted version of MU

'nuff sed.
clonezero Wrote:cabal is the current fad game ... Im still convinced its a face lifted version of MU ...

my dark RO account got deleted so Im not playing any MMO's lately MHF2G already gives me my weekly fix of grinding...

hmm... dark ro... it's been a while since i played that...

Shintetsu Wrote:
clonezero Wrote:cabal... Im still convinced its a face lifted version of MU

'nuff sed.

i didn't notice that! cabal really does look like MU!
Hi 2 Everybody...

Name: Remoh Kalaw (pangit ng name quh.. hehe..)
Nick: Rem (or you can call me anything you want..)
B-date: Apr. 20 ,1992
Hobbies: Watching Anime, Reading Manga, Browsing the Net, Playing online and PS2 games
Favorite Games: Tekken (although im not good at it.. whew..), Kingdom Hearts (Bleh...), Final Fantasy.., RO..

and im willing to learn how to play AC Happy.. Thats all..
ei keisuke!
ELO!! hpe you like your stay!
Welcome, Keisuke! Are you the owner of Kalaw Ave.? LOL