The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-06-2010, 04:55 PM)wildheart Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Jonathan Gener

Hi ho! Welcome and have fun! Big grin

Malapit lang yung Bulacan IMO, so if you plan to attend a meet, if circumstances allow, sabay tayo. Smile

For that PS2 issue, tara sabay tayu bumili .__.
Name: Vince Lau
ACO Username: Aiori
Birthday: April 3, 1984
Location/s: Sampaloc, Manila / Sta. Mesa Heights, Quezon City
Hobbies: Watching my friends die in agony (not in real life ha! just watching them being defeated in video games)

Other Hobbies:
Playing video games (usually Tekken 6, Dissidia, Gran Turismo, Eve-Online, etc...), swimming, billiards, net surfing, watching tv, hangout with friends, drinking with friends, drinking with friends, drinking with friends, collecting animes and japanese drama, collecting Stephen Chow, Jacky Chan and Andy Lau movies, computers, cars and noodles!

-------

Heya guys ngaun ko lang nahanap etong site didn't know meron pala hard core sa AC. Playing AC since project phantasma, been a hardcore fan before hehe did gold all in nine breaker and enjoy frying my frends AC (ang yabang kc nya ahihihi) pero I like to join you guys sometimes pag may meeting. I still don't have PS3 (d pa ako bumibili kc wala pang parang HD Loader ang PS3 d gaya ng PS2 sa hard disk naka stock yun games para d nasisira yung lens ahihihi) hindi muna ako bumili hehe kaya hanggang PSP and PS2 lang muna ako. Oh and parang napansin ko puro parin yata PS2 yun labanan dito? pag may meeting and PS2 laban lemme know ahihi mas masarap kc control sa PS2 and PS3 can control the view of AC at ease
Cool. Welcome to the Republic! It's nice to see a new fun-loving member here. Hope you come to one of our meets!
Welcome to the forums, Vince!
Welcome to the forums, Aiori! Make yourself at home.

(04-16-2010, 01:18 AM)Aiori Wrote: [ -> ]drinking with friends, drinking with friends, drinking with friends

Magkakaintindihan nga tayo dito, tsong! Punta ka sa mga meet ha. Clapping
welcome welcome! feel free to enjoy yourself with Fox

*waits patiently with a camera*
Welcome! Sta Mesa ka lang naman pala. Big grin Sama ka nga minsan para makalaro.
Welcome aiori!

We have a meet on the first of may, maybe you can come then.

and Hanna with fox and beer a vid cam would be more fruitful. LOL
ah sure hehe sama ako. ano pala madalas nyo laruin? nine breaker? or last raven? sa last raven kc parang marami ako nakita na binago nila kaya naging useless yung ibang gamit. mas nagustuhan ko nine breaker. pero may save din naman ako sa last raven kaya pwede rin last raven hehehe.
lr ang madalas naming nilalaro sl, Moa, at AC4FA din minsan ... mahirap nga lang mag laro ng ac4fa pag me mga pinapanood ... nakakamatay XD.
ah SL sa psp right? ayun madalas ako maglaro nun sa psp hehe. yung sa LR yun machinegun d ko nagustuhan at mejo scattered na sya unlike sa mga naunang armored core. mejo mura na rin daw ps3 ngaun inquire muna ako tapos check ko ac4 and fa.
We play Last Raven the most. But we can play pretty much any AC game ever. Madals PS2 pa rin gamit namin.
ah nice. san ba madalas na venue?
Madalas sa Makati.

I used to live in Sta Mesa when I was studying in UE.
Welcome.. Welcome.. XD