The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I do play my 360 every now and then, but I'd say I'm more of a WoW player. Didn't want a 360 actually, it just fell from the sky. I'll probably write about it soon. I plan to buy a PS3 as soon as the next Final Fantasy comes out because I'm a loser with too much time.

And I'm sorry if I insulted the loli fanboy by accident! I was just thinking that it's not a very healthy pastime if you ever want to have kids.
You didn't insult him at all.

As for this place being colorful and fluffy, it's because most of us know each other in real life. No trolls here.

EDIT: Oh, and WOW probably is just as unhealthy as being a loli fanboy =P
no one here knows me in real life Tongue

>.> I live toooooooo far away

anyway, Welcome to the Republic, PotatoWins

btw, you said you lived in the states. mind if I ask which one?
NiX Wrote:EDIT: Oh, and WOW probably is just as unhealthy as being a loli fanboy =P

I beg to differ! WoW and other well-populated games can develop meaningful and real social relationships. I still go out under the sun, play sports and attend classes. Anything in excess is bad.

Do you like loli too, Nix?

strawhat_luffy Wrote:>.> I live toooooooo far away

anyway, Welcome to the Republic, PotatoWins

btw, you said you lived in the states. mind if I ask which one?

Illinois. Chicago? It says so on my profile. And you're from Georgia. It says so on your profile! At least I'm not in Cali or Oregon, lol
Hey sis, welcome to the Republic! You'll have to forgive the guys here. From what I've read so far, these guys transformed from an online AC fansite to something more resembling a gaming fraternity. I shudder to think what's gonna happen if ever I face them them during one of their meetings.

But I suppose they'll act differently if they've got a girl with them. Angel
Welcome, PotatoWins.
Nah, underdeveloped females don't attract me at all. I like mature women.

edit: oh and I was just kidding about WoW. I've made lots of meaningful friendships through video games too. A good balance of everything is always the best.
Goatling Wrote:Welcome, PotatoWins.
My mistake. So it's AppleHead.
Goatling Wrote:

Thank you! The Applehead (bunot?) is the coolest hairstyle ever.

After reading Lord_Leperman sending military type communication protocol over sms as his memorable gaming moment, I painstakingly decided to retire as a fan of his potato AC.

Why? Because his teammates messages weren't encrypted. Their enemies could have intercepted their messages and bombed them all before they even started their operation. Tsk tsk.
Oh gads. >_<
AppleHead Wrote:
Goatling Wrote:

After reading Lord_Leperman sending military type communication protocol over sms as his memorable gaming moment, I painstakingly decided to retire as a fan of his potato AC.

Why? Because his teammates messages weren't encrypted. Their enemies could have intercepted their messages and bombed them all before they even started their operation. Tsk tsk.

Cool.
AppleHead Wrote:
Goatling Wrote:

I agree with you on that a hundred percent...

But I don't thinks it's bunot.
Bunot is more like Rock Lee's or Mandark's...
nick: Cugami
Bday: 5/5/83
Hobbies: Where do I start... drawing, arcade, WoW -- the other games I barely have time for

I have no idea how to do this intro. Leperman's been bugging me to post one so I just followed a pattern from the very first post and then some.

He pimped AC to me several times because the guru wanted a student. I tried and lost interest because, well, WoW ate my soul. Attempting to beat Leperman means I have to make a habit out of AC -- something I can't do in a week's time. The first person POV made me dizzy har.
Greetings, Cugami.

Edit: Making it shorter sounds better.
WoW eats men's soul, welcome back to the world of the living LOL

Welcome to the Republic Cugami!