The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chiefysan

Greetings!

Name: Chiefysan
Interest: Visually interesting stuff!
Residence: Manila-Philippines
Gaming platform: PC, PS2
Tools of the trade: Photoshop cs2, macromedia flash,dreamweaver,fireworks,aftereffects,maya6.5,autocad,director,vegas,premier etc.

Fav games: Armored Core Series
Fav PC games: RTS, FPS (age of empires, total war, starcraft, warcraft) Online games etc.

About me:
Complicated but simple. (CSB)mma student/graphic,web designer/animator and 3d/2d artist/illustrator Smile

About AC experience:
Since PS1.

AC name: o0Zear0o
Fav series: SL/Nexus/9breaker

Deviantart: chiefysan.deviantart.com

Thanks for the warm welcome and God bless!
More power to the republic.
i knew you're that kid from DA! hehehe. welcome to the republic.
Welcome here Chiefysan! We hope you become an active member in the forums. Post a design or two Wink hehe

Oh, and great stuff in your devart Big grin I like the mech in manila pic.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Dec 18 2006, 01:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Dec 18 2006, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I like the mech in manila pic. [/quote:279f86d389]
Yeah, that one pwned.

Welcome to the Republic, Chiefysan! Yey for more artists. Big grin
Name: Aiken Pe Yang (Not I can, micheal, michel, not Ikan, since most people get the spelling of my name wrong at the start)
CodeName: RoninFang or LoneWolf but i prefer using RoninFang
AC Name: Azrael
AC piloting style: OB blader
AC usual design: Humanoid, always carries a blade Roll eyes i never leave home without it
Note: Younger Brother of Twin-Skies, schoolmate of chiefysan sa college, And residence of some planet else where Shades

Interest: I love animation whether it be 2-D or 3-D, but i hate making webpages you could ask Chiefysan about that XD

Residence: Earth....or was it somewhere? does it matter?

Gaming: PC (most of time strategy based something like command and counquer or online Games) PS2 (RPGS or anything fased phased)

Specialty: 2-d (photoshope mostly artworks) and 3-d (maya 6.5)
Fav games: Armored Core, RF online and Ragnarok Online, Command and Counqer, Virtual On (tangram)<<<i miss this game too bad wala na sa arcade Ermm , RPG's and much more XD

Also A CSB student, MMA din Happy but focusing more on 2-D and 3-D field
Welcome to RR (or TRR) Chiefysan and Roninfang! XD

Hey, another player playing Virtual-On! Happy
Whoa... when I invited Chiefysan over here I had no idea you two were classmates Aiken. Small world.

Anyway, welcome to you too. Big grin
really now eh? What unit were u using in virtual on?
Roninfang is always excited to get an opportunity to bring out his Specineff in VOOT Smile) Oh, and welcome... Sa wakas Big grin
XD i miss tangram Bye
Welcome to the spot Chiefysan and RoninFang
At last~
I see your name here...

Welcome to the Republic~!
The Republic sends warm greetings to both RoninFang and Chiefysan.

Please make yourselves at home here, post your designs and enjoy the company of your fellow Ravens.

From

The nutfest known as The Raven Republic. LOL
welcome to the Republic naomi, RoninFang, and Cheifysan

Quote:1992....

my loli sense is tingling&nbsp; :salivate:

mine is too...of course, shes older than I am, so it doesn't count as loli. Horsie
HELLO (it finally works)
AC pilot Name:Hay Wire
AC Name:HW-257
LikesTonguelaystation 2 games(mostly RPGs),Anime Ect.

DislikesTongueeople underestimating me

Extra Notes:I'm the younger sister of Twinskies and RoninFang,I like making AC paintschemes.

AC Mentors:My brothers
AC fights style:Sniping OB blader(wah?)
Daz all