The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introductions: The Original Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the forums, Ziv!
Hey Ziv. Your avatar reminds me of a welcoming woman.
(03-25-2012, 10:52 PM)Renzengeki Wrote: [ -> ]Occupation: Web Designer / Graphic Artist / Illustrator
First AC game: Armored Core 1
Fave AC games: For Answer
Hobbies: Drawing, Skateboard, Video Games, Digital Art
Music: Video Game Soundtracks
Video games: Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Killzone, Twisted Metal, Armored Core, Street Fighter, Tekken, Uncharted, Dark Souls, Demons Souls, Star Craft, Infamous, Mega Man, Sonic (Sega Genesis)

And dude, let me tell ya, you'll fit right in.

Astralle

Astralle here Big grin AC addict since project phantasma exist. LOL i played all AC series. and rank S them all period. Smile ask me anytime for my strategies on how i did itSmile

First AC game: Armored Core P.P
Fave AC games: For Answer
Hobbies: Fighting, Drawing, Video Games, Arts. Girls, lol
Music: Metal, alternative.
Video games: Armored Core series. Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, devil may cry series. Star Craft, Mega Man,
( a bit of copy paste to Ziv's post LOL i hope this does it all.Smile
Nice to have some new guys. Hope to see more of you folks around here.
Thanks Grim and NiXSmile

@NiX - What "welcoming woman?" Blink hehe
@Astralle - Thanks for helping me join here. Big grin

TY again for letting me join the team. I think this was also the group that my friend Rairyusho was talking about.
(03-26-2012, 07:55 AM)Renzengeki Wrote: [ -> ]@NiX - What "welcoming woman?" Blink hehe

Babaeng nakabukaka.

By the way, have a look around the board. I'm sure you'll see that most of us have very similar interests. Is your wife a nerd too? Saw your FB profile pic. I love the hair.
(03-26-2012, 10:23 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2012, 07:55 AM)Renzengeki Wrote: [ -> ]@NiX - What "welcoming woman?" Blink hehe

Babaeng nakabukaka.

By the way, have a look around the board. I'm sure you'll see that most of us have very similar interests. Is your wife a nerd too? Saw your FB profile pic. I love the hair.

Well she plays video games but not really a nerd. Actually, she currently works as a game tester at Gameloft. The only game she likes to play on PS3 is Little Big Planet and Fat Princess LOL
(03-26-2012, 01:47 PM)Renzengeki Wrote: [ -> ]Well she plays video games but not really a nerd. Actually, she currently works as a game tester at Gameloft. The only game she likes to play on PS3 is Little Big Planet and Fat Princess LOL

thats funny, i wil have an interview tomorrow in the same company for the same position.

(03-26-2012, 03:09 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]thats funny, i wil have an interview tomorrow in the same company for the same position.

Hehe yup Smile They are currently mass hiring game testers. Its getting too crowded though. I think on 1 table there are 2 desktops, one for the morning shift and one night shift employees. I used to work there too as a 2D Artist. Big grin Good luck on your interview tomorrow.
By the way, Ziv. Is that your own art on your timeline? If it is, it's amazing stuff.
(03-26-2012, 04:52 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, Ziv. Is that your own art on your timeline? If it is, it's amazing stuff.

Hey Ziv, just took a look at your DA page. Nice style Big grin
to all the new members, welcome to the boards \o/

(03-26-2012, 04:52 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, Ziv. Is that your own art on your timeline? If it is, it's amazing stuff.

(03-26-2012, 05:18 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey Ziv, just took a look at your DA page. Nice style Big grin

@NiX - Yep I did that artwork on my timeline Big grin I hope later I don't get sent in to the abyss server again Ermm

@Sforza - Thanks Big grin It's been a while since I last drawn something. I've been too busy playing games. LOL (way too busy... Tongue )
Hello Everyone this is my first time posting in your forums and i hope we all get along well.
I have been playing armored core since around 1997/1998 and have been following armored core ever since. In terms of singleplayer and game mechanics I consider myself properly experienced. but in terms of tournament play, not so much (I only ever got to play MP with a handful of friends pre-4a) so i might be lacking when it comes to in-depth matchup knowledge. I am currently playing AC V (i got it last sunday) and intend to make the most out of this game so i decided to join RR.

Here are some personal details ( copy pasted layout from some older posts )

PSN: comrade_vlad

First AC game: AC project phantasma
Fave AC game: Nex/9B/LR trilogy
Favorite Character: Brutus/Backstab from AC: PP
Preferred playstyle: Mid-Range combat with emphasis on versatility