The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tanong po regarding curry. meron ako nung golden curry thing. good for how much stock yung isang block nun?
(07-14-2015, 10:19 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]tanong po regarding curry. meron ako nung golden curry thing. good for how much stock yung isang block nun?

Ask Leperman. He is the one usually used to cooking that. Ay, si poreng Fox din!We're not worthy
One rectangular box has 2 trays, each tray needs 800ml of water. So an entire box will make aproximately 1.5L of curry (accounting for evaporation loss as well)

It's usually written on the label of the tray inside the box. S&B's golden curry lists 800ml of water to add per tray of curry roux the last time I had it. Dunno if they changed the formulation recently though, since it's been a while since I had S&B brand Golden Curry.
(07-14-2015, 10:54 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]One rectangular box has 2 trays, each tray needs 800ml of water. So an entire box will make aproximately 1.5L of curry (accounting for evaporation loss as well)

It's usually written on the label of the tray inside the box. S&B's golden curry lists 800ml of water to add per tray of curry roux the last time I had it. Dunno if they changed the formulation recently though, since it's been a while since I had S&B brand Golden Curry.

Spoken like a true master.....
Pag ako eh i find that two block of the stuff is good for 1/3rd kilo of meat. I generally use a cup of water for one block.
okies. thanks for the replies. now to figure out how i can turn this into a soup base or something for soba XD
What's for lunch?

[Image: 20150721_135638.jpg]

One of the benefits of having a girlfriend who comes from Angeles, Pampanga. Every time i visit her place, her mom always packs me up some sisig to take home. The authentic stuff, not the commercialized fare that you usually see here in the Metro. This one here is refried with some extra onions and red chilis. Tongue
I just made the softest bistek I ever had :3
(07-20-2015, 02:06 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]What's for lunch?

One of the benefits of having a girlfriend who comes from Angeles, Pampanga. Every time i visit her place, her mom always packs me up some sisig to take home. The authentic stuff, not the commercialized fare that you usually see here in the Metro. This one here is refried with some extra onions and red chilis. Tongue

WootWootWootWoot

Hindi ko napansin 'to ah. Penge.
(07-22-2015, 10:29 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]

Hindi ko napansin 'to ah. Penge.

Me too.
Sama ko kayo sa Pampanga minsan. Papakilala ko kayo as Kabit #1 and Kabit #2. LOL
Kung idadaan natin sa dami ng posts, ako si Kabit#1. Walang angalan, Mark.
Sige lang, ginoong Jobet.
An experiment i made for dinner last weekend. Total price came to just around P250 for a two-person meal. Cheap enough to make every week. LOL

[Image: 20151113_210905.jpg]