The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, please read Rick's last post. Food related LOL
I'm all for that magic coupon. Unli chicken is fine too!

Branch vote goes to Harbor Square, because of proximity Tongue
I am amused by the following Happy Kitchen Foods. I wonder where you can get them?

I have a feeling they'll taste terrible though, but I am very curious.
There's this place in the Glorietta food court called Kalbi, which I just tried yesterday. It features a bizarre combination of Mexican and Korean cuisine. Probably one of the strangest dinners I've ever had.
But was it a good kind of strange?
Did it blend?
So I had the beef Burrito. It was the usual combination of beef, rice, veggies, all wrapped in a tortilla. But instead of Mexican steak, it had kalbi beef. And instead of lettuce, it had kimchi. Was quite big too for just P149.

Didn't blend so well, in my opinion. It was interesting as a one time thing, but I'm definitely never having it again.
So apparently there's such thing as pineapple bread. Cool I'm gonna buy some from school tomorrow.
[Image: brothersburgerpromo8-12.jpg]

Hmmmm...
P110? That's like only $3 for a 1/2 pound burger? That's insane. If I lived over there, I'd get ten immediately, no regrets.
^We did just that just the other day, but in another burger joint. LOL

[Image: DSC00776.jpg]

[Image: DSC00775.jpg]
That's some bill you got there
Attention, people. AEA1, Leperman and i might raid one of the branches in Makati later today. If you're interested and you're in the area, send me a text past high noon.
Behold, a waffle burger:

[Image: 162482110.jpg]

I might try this since I have a waffle maker here at home. Thinking breakfast burgers style with sausage patties, eggs, bacon, and cheese with syrup and some syrup on the top.
That maybe THE best breakfast/lunch/dinner ever!

Do you guys have any clever ideas for chicken?

Keyword: CLEVER