The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do they really need to stack them up like that? Shock
OMG that glazed donut bacon sandwich is just insane. O_O Combination of some of the most unhealthy foods known to man. O_O Ridiculous.
(04-22-2010, 10:25 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]OMG that glazed donut bacon sandwich is just insane. O_O Combination of some of the most unhealthy foods known to man. O_O Ridiculous.

I want to try it! LOL
Do any of you know how to make pizza from scratch? I need to know from people who have experience. I've been hanging around a pizza making forum and will be attempting one of the two recipes later. To be honest, I'm a bit worried since this'll be the first time I'll be using yeast.

http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.p...l#msg31160

and another one I just got from the same site (will look for it later).
From scratch? Sure. =D
Need recipe pizza dough?
Check out rouxbe.com .....lol adbot....

If i ever get back to 'the wasteland' i'll be glad to teach what i know with the little fireld exp i have.

with regards to yeast....better make sure that you use a certain type....
Fresh yeast =/= dry yeast
use 1/3 of Dryeast : fresh

Have a clean environment and make sure that you don't overproof it.

If i ever get back to 'the wasteland' i'll be glad to teach what i know with the little fireld exp i have.

Edit: i just read the forum post and it is detailed enough that you'll be able to handle it.
Marijuana Fuels a New Kitchen Culture by the NY Times

Quote:EVEN preschool teachers unwind with a round of drinks now and then. But in professional kitchens, where the hours are long, the pace intense and the goal is to deliver pleasure, the need to blow off steam has long involved substances that are mind-altering and, often enough, illegal.

I wonder who'll be interested in this weird topic Angel
LOL!!!!

Quote:The chefs of the haute stoner cuisine movement are just as obsessive about their marijuana as they are about olive oil, wine or coffee. “It’s like getting the best cheese,” Mr. Falcinelli said. “I have like four or five different types of marijuana in my refrigerator right now.”

When rhe herb is FREE TO GROW.........keep 20 strain types? MORE!!!!

Yet this is not the ’70s stoner culture of a thousand basement rec rooms, with chefs sprawled on the floor saying, “Dude, where’s my entree?” Some of the haute stoners claim that marijuana gives them an intense focus. “We smoke quote-unquote the working man’s weed,” Mr. Falcinelli said. Mr. Castronovo added: “I’m not spacey at all. It gives me energy.” <<< SATIVAS!!!!!!!!!!!

*philippines* *sigh* The herb.........tsk tsk.
it will take years but it's in our lifetimes..............if u eat healthy.
Lotteria's new Tower Cheeseburger, ten beef patties for only 990 yen! LOL

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQ_cpDB0U4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQ_cpDB0U4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

(The Lotteria chain also has pretty good burgers actually, like the ebi burger)
ebi bagah!!!!
I want to know if someone knows how to make a cake like this:
[Image: 129176377016644491.jpg?w=462&h=700]
If so - TEACH ME D:
I'm pretty sure that it'll have an explosive taste. Tongue
(05-21-2010, 08:58 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know if someone knows how to make a cake like this:

If so - TEACH ME D:

It probably has something to do with a lot of rolling LOL
Charlie's = Best burger I've ever tasted.
HayWire found this earlier:

[Image: 129181501443210009.jpg]
One more Japanese quirkiness ^:

[Image: square-watermelon.jpg]