The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me too Burger fail! Haha! I shouldn't have played MH this morning. =\
They didn't learn. Sad
Hm. To be honest I don't think they'll think up a lot of preparations for a day where they're going to lose money.
(06-23-2009, 08:21 PM)Aruren Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. To be honest I don't think they'll think up a lot of preparations for a day where they're going to lose money.

I think they don't care because they probably earn more money on these days than on their regular operations. People buy in bulk so it makes up for the lower price.
And today, they sold in bulk.
Fuck Brother's Burger.

I ordered 4 Pounders Burgers, and they only gave 2. They even made we wait an hour and 45 minutes. Never going back there again.
(06-23-2009, 10:37 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]And today, they sold in bulk.

But I think they ended up pissing of more customers in the process. Tongue
(06-23-2009, 10:47 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck Brother's Burger.

I ordered 4 Pounders Burgers, and they only gave 2. They even made we wait an hour and 45 minutes. Never going back there again.

Pota. Nagka-LBM pa ako pagkatapos. Nakakinis talaga!

Edit: @Brother's Burger: ..|..

Edit #2: Next time they should have a sign.
"Dear Customers, we will treat you like shit during our promos. Thank you for your patronage."
O_O That royally sucks.

Buti nalang my dad and I didn't bother lining up anymore. I'd have been hungry and disappointed.
(06-24-2009, 12:42 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2009, 10:47 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck Brother's Burger.

Pota. Nagka-LBM pa ako pagkatapos. Nakakinis talaga!

Edit: @Brother's Burger: ..|..

Edit #2: Next time they should have a sign.
"Dear Customers, we will treat you like shit during our promos. Thank you for your patronage."

Total pain. Partially my fault for not checking the bag after we left, but that was the only bag I was handed and I was already tired and pissed as well after waiting for and hour and 45 minutes.

Really not worth it overall.

I'm hoping that the next Transformers movie will redeem this week for us.
Wow.

First time I've seen Jake lose his composure. LOL

That's enough reason for me not to go to Brother's anymore.
I was half joking and trying to be like Andrew LOL

But everything I typed really did happen.
Oh and here's a random cellphone snap of some guy admiring his McGangBang.

[Image: gangbangguy.jpg]
(06-24-2009, 08:17 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and here's a random cellphone snap of some guy admiring his McGangBang.

Fix'd

[Image: lolcatguy.jpg]
LOL. GG, Rick.
(06-25-2009, 03:44 PM)AppleHead Wrote: [ -> ]Fix'd

[Image: lolcatguy.jpg]

O_____O

...wtf

LOL