The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-16-2012, 01:27 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys have any clever ideas for chicken?

Keyword: CLEVER

Serve it with bacon. Everything becomes better with bacon.
(09-16-2012, 01:27 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]That maybe THE best breakfast/lunch/dinner ever!

Do you guys have any clever ideas for chicken?

Old trick: use it in an omelette.

Think about that for a second: a chicken inside eggs.
(09-16-2012, 09:16 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2012, 01:27 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys have any clever ideas for chicken?

Serve it with bacon. Everything becomes better with bacon.

[Image: 1312398994891.jpg]
I order a beef brisket noodle soup every thursday evening in the chinese restaurant. I'd like to make one on my own, one day...

[Image: bbnsp.jpg]

Also tasted a kapampangan cooked papaitan last saturday night(almost tasted like sinigang), they also used lamb for some reason. Not as good as the Ilocano one my mom used to prepare, the spicy bile flavored soup.
Oh, god that *trembles* that bbq tritip sandwich is still haunting me. And believe me that thing had a shit load a onions, It's a good thing I removed most of them. Damn you Sizzler!!!!
As some of you know, I've tried some pizza in Nolita\ (North Of Little ITAly), raving about how awesome it was.

Honestly, I thought it was a little expensive except maybe the cheese pizza, which was almost half the price of the other specialty pizzas. I'd go back just for that though. I also ordered the Honey Garlic Buffalo wings which was a bit steep considering the amount of wings you get, as well as their burger which was a bit small despite being quite good.

You guys got any restaurant suggestions of any kind?
Just had this.
[Image: 2496304-a-banana-on-a-hotdog-bun--banana-sandwich.jpg]

I'm serious.
ShockWtf
Needs more color variation? LOL
Ok lang. Masarap naman eh.
(08-14-2012, 05:18 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]There's this thing called "The Monster" in Momo cafe in Ayala Triangle:

[Image: burger1.JPG]

So I managed to try that Monster last night and it would have been perfect... If the burger was cooked correctly. I asked for medium-well, but it was more of medium, but otherwise it was a damn good burger. The Monster in question was composed of 2 thick burger patties that were infused with some sort of spices, giving it a hint of chili per bite, though it's not spicy, and the beef itself had a nice texture, soft, but not crumbly, juicy without falling apart, and the aroma with each bite was very savory, with all the spices infused melding in harmony.

Assembly included shredded lettuce at the bottom, smothered with a hint of some coleslaw dressing, a slice of tomato, BBQ sauce on the bottom and top of the burger, bacon, another slice of tomato, another burger, and another slice of bacon, topped finally by the bun and 2 large onion rings on top, skewered by a metal stick on top. Overall, it was quite an intimidating sight, the whole burger was bigger than any burger I had in recent memory.

The burger comes with a side of zesty coated fries (Ala KFC, only not soggy and much bigger), 2 dipping sauces composed of BBQ mayo and something like dressing for a salad... all of which served in a chopping board.

Overall, it was pretty memorable, aside from the slightly under cooked meat, I'm willing to give this burger another go because it was quite the delicious experience.
DAMN YOU SHITTY STOMACH!!!
(11-16-2012, 01:00 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2012, 05:18 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]There's this thing called "The Monster" in Momo cafe in Ayala Triangle:

[Image: burger1.JPG]

So I managed to try that Monster last night and it would have been perfect... If the burger was cooked correctly. I asked for medium-well, but it was more of medium, but otherwise it was a damn good burger. The Monster in question was composed of 2 thick burger patties that were infused with some sort of spices, giving it a hint of chili per bite, though it's not spicy, and the beef itself had a nice texture, soft, but not crumbly, juicy without falling apart, and the aroma with each bite was very savory, with all the spices infused melding in harmony.

Assembly included shredded lettuce at the bottom, smothered with a hint of some coleslaw dressing, a slice of tomato, BBQ sauce on the bottom and top of the burger, bacon, another slice of tomato, another burger, and another slice of bacon, topped finally by the bun and 2 large onion rings on top, skewered by a metal stick on top. Overall, it was quite an intimidating sight, the whole burger was bigger than any burger I had in recent memory.

The burger comes with a side of zesty coated fries (Ala KFC, only not soggy and much bigger), 2 dipping sauces composed of BBQ mayo and something like dressing for a salad... all of which served in a chopping board.

Overall, it was pretty memorable, aside from the slightly under cooked meat, I'm willing to give this burger another go because it was quite the delicious experience.

I demand a second expedition to that place. This time, with me included.
Hmm... Malapit lang.
Frak. I'll just daydream of what to get at Malcolm's later then.